Duke4.net Forums: EDuke32 + Yang + Lan party - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

EDuke32 + Yang + Lan party

User is offline   Edo 

Hi there

I've downloaded eduke32 and yang and it seems to work: I can run Duke Nukem 3D :o
I'd like to host a small lan party and play Duke again (for old times sake) Can I somehow distribute the Yang (and Eduke) settings? I noticed they are stored in \user\username\appdata\roaming. I would like to keep the settings in the same folder as yang.exe

Also is there a best way to set this up so people can join and play with minimal effort?

Thanks!

-Edo

User is offline   Sangman 

LAN stands for Local Area Network, I think you can agree with me that someone half the world away wouldn't fall into the Local Area Network connections of your PC.

There is, though, a handy tool called Hamachi which creates kind of a fake LAN which can be used to play some games online more easily (you wouldn't usually have to mess with opening ports and all that)

User is offline   NY00123 

Edo, I see you did a copy paste of the above question from here to the YANG thread?
I do understand that you've maybe found my thread just a short time afterwards, and possibly thought it's a better place to post the question.
Just for the following times, though, don't post the same question in more than one thread.
I believe it's one of the things not tolerated here.

I think I should link to the YANG thread: http://forums.duke4....p?showtopic=700

This post has been edited by NY00123: 28 September 2009 - 03:06 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options