Duke4.net Forums: Mouse Issues - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mouse Issues

User is offline   nukembaby 

My mouse isn't working properly with eduke32. It works just fine with regular duke nukem, however. What happens is when I move my mouse the crosshair moves erratically only a small amount in the desired direction and keeps getting auto centered. This happens regardless of whether mouse aiming is on or off. I'm running Duke Nukem 3D with HRP in Ubuntu linux using Wine.

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

View Postnukembaby, on Sep 8 2009, 06:27 AM, said:

My mouse isn't working properly with eduke32. It works just fine with regular duke nukem, however. What happens is when I move my mouse the crosshair moves erratically only a small amount in the desired direction and keeps getting auto centered. This happens regardless of whether mouse aiming is on or off. I'm running Duke Nukem 3D with HRP in Ubuntu linux using Wine.

Should have been posted here
http://forums.duke4....hp?showforum=27

Have you tried deleting your "eduke32.cfg" and "eduke32_binds.cfg" from your Eduke32 folder? This should reset any controls configs that may have got screwed up.

This post has been edited by The Commander: 07 September 2009 - 09:06 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options