Duke4.net Forums: Can't Load Save DNF 2001 Returns v0.32 - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Can't Load Save DNF 2001 Returns v0.32

Can't load save, I get Failed launching URL Message every time I hit F9 or go to load game in the pause menu screen. Does anyone have a fix to this problem? Some of these levels are pretty hard even on the piece of cake difficulty. I Highly doubt I am the only one how has encountered this problem. And BTW This is the latest version Duke Nukem Forever 2001 Returns v0.32 downloaded from moddb yesterday May 17th 2024. The readme_1.1 file gives a vague description of this issue but doesn't really have a solution.
So again, I ask does anyone know how to fix this?
Posted Image

User is offline   DevoNukem 

>DNF 2001 Returns

There's your first problem.

Hi DevoNukem,
Could you please elaborate on that? Do you mean that rename directory DNF2001 v0.32 to DNF2001. I have already tried that to no avail. Do you have any other suggestions, would be greatly appreciated.

User is offline   gemeaux333 

DNF2001 return is just a s(c/h)am made by one of the devs who got fired for repeted harashment on the other devs, he basically recycled the assets of the leak and added more assets
nothing to do with the restoration project of mighty foot

This post has been edited by gemeaux333: 22 May 2024 - 11:57 AM

User is offline   DevoNukem 

Basically what Gemeaux said. It also has a bit of a reputation on the Duke4 Discord for its placement of atomic healths, particularly in the stratosfear level... among other problems.

In case you're not quite convinced, here's what one of our regulars, Futuretime23, had to say about it.

This post has been edited by DevoNukem: 22 May 2024 - 10:12 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options