Duke4.net Forums: Green sector wall. - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Green sector wall.  "Green line instead of a purple one when i use the B button."

With B button i can change a sector wall from a red line into a purple line/wall.
This means that the player and enemies are blocked by this line, as we all know.

But sometimes the purple line changes into a green line, and last night I seem to have
noticed that this meant that I as player can move from one side to the other over the
green line, but I can't walk back over it.

Is this right? Does green mean that the player and enemies are only blocked from one side?
And, how can I make a green line instead of a purple one?
Because B doesn't do it, and can't seem to find any info on this matter.

Hope someone can help me out with this,
thank you in advance,

Leon

Here is a screenshot of the new Ion Fury mod DwTietz and I are making;
(all tiles and sprites are custom made, we have over 3000 by now and are still
adding new ones.)

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: mapster32 2024-01-03 00-48-03-68.png

This post has been edited by sp-leveldesigner: 25 January 2024 - 12:19 PM

User is online   ck3D 

Hi Leon, Shift + B is for one way blocking walls (modifier also works with H for the 'hittable' bit), it's actually documented including in https://wiki.eduke32...yboard_Commands

Best of luck with your project.

Thank you ck3D! That was just the info i needed, this makes it so much easier as having to go around and block it all one sided through the use
of player_barriers. Sorry for my late reply, overlooked the message in my mails that I had an answer here.
thanks!

Leon

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options