Duke4.net Forums: Dinah-Mite Gamebook Series - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dinah-Mite Gamebook Series  "I published vol 1 finally!"

If anyone was a fan of the DD mods, I just published a gamebook based on the stories and setting I wrote for them. Holiday in Castle Quarantine is available in print and ebook format. You can get it just about anywhere, including Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Here's the blog where I posted my book signing schedule.

If you know anyone who is into Choose Your Own Adventure style books, they might like this one. Lots of branching paths, lots of cool art by me, and lots of terrible and hilarious ways to die.

Posted Image

Blogspot site wasn't working out so well, so I built another wordpress for Uncle Mac's Gamebook Shack. Been posting a lot of reviews there, and I've got an event schedule for book signings for the next two months. If you're in the Phoenix area, come say hi.

Meanwhile I'm hard at work on the art for the second book, The Sanctum of Self-Correction, and loving the hell out of it. I's give just about anything to do this as a Hanna Barberra style adventure cartoon or a weird little anime.

This post has been edited by ImpieTheThird: 15 September 2023 - 08:40 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options