Duke4.net Forums: dukeed.netlify.app - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

dukeed.netlify.app  "A DNF2001-era fan website I managed to restore within a few weeks."

Greetings everyone,

I have made (restored) a website that was a DNF2001-era fansite made by some Unreal modders who were also Duke Nukem fans waiting for the upcoming installment. I took all the website pages from the Wayback Machine, and I made the websites functional with some updated stuff like
  • Added favicons (the small icon at your browser tab)
  • The last part of the website had 1998, 1999, 2000 in it and I also added 2001 which was the last year of the website before it became defunct
  • A new post linking to one of the last posts of DukeEd.com on May 17th of 2001 when it was acquired by GameSpy
  • Finger plans are updated till and the last finger plans go only upto May 16th of 2001, a day before the acquisition of DukeEd by GameSpy

Let me know if you have a suggestion for this website, because I plan on doing a total overhaul on the website by changing the UnrealEd tutorials found in the tutorials section to pertain with DukeEd map editor, and the Downloads section now gives new maps that are being released by the community, and new updates to DNFRP.

You can check the website out by clicking this link: DukeEd.com

This post has been edited by fluddsskark: 09 May 2023 - 01:46 AM

User is offline   jkas789 

Nice job mate. Thanks for the hard work. Here have a choccy milk as a welcome!

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: Blood Choccy Milk Meme.jpg

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

This is old, but I hadn't seen this thread before.

Wow. That website is a blast from the past. Takes me back!

Any relation to this other website? https://dukeed.neocities.org/

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options