Duke4.net Forums: Epic n00b help - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Epic n00b help  "Using eduke32 on vista"

I read the instructions several times and tried to figure this out for myself. But I need help. How do I get this to work with my copy of DN3D? I have a copy from GOG.com I probably sound like an idiot. But can someone spell this out for me step by step? I need a dumbed down version of the instructions. Thanks for any help you can give me.

User is online   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

View PostSergeantTibbs, on Aug 6 2009, 09:23 PM, said:

I read the instructions several times and tried to figure this out for myself. But I need help. How do I get this to work with my copy of DN3D? I have a copy from GOG.com I probably sound like an idiot. But can someone spell this out for me step by step? I need a dumbed down version of the instructions. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Get this zip (the latest official EDuke32): http://dukeworld.duk...e32_current.zip

Make a folder and extract the zip into it. This will be your EDuke32 folder.

Somewhere in your copy of Duke 3D, there should be a file named "duke3d.grp". Copy that file into your EDuke32 folder.

Run eduke32.exe

Thanks!!! :blink: Also thanks for the quick reply!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options