Duke4.net Forums: [RELEASE] Factory Silo System - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RELEASE] Factory Silo System  "Another old Doom-style map I decided to finally finish..."

This map is basically another old Doom-style map that spent weeks?/months?/years? lying around in my Duke folder, before I finally decided to finish it. It basically revolves around Duke fighting his way through/around a bunch of storage silos and shit like that. (By the way, I hope you love manually-drawn on-grid circles, because this map uses them a lot.)

The good/bad news is that this is basically the last of several old Doom-style maps I've had lying around, and there aren't any others I have any intention of finishing. At least, I won't for some random amount of time, anyway.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: duke0000.png
  • Attached Image: duke0001.png
  • Attached Image: duke0002.png
  • Attached Image: duke0003.png

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by ToiletDuck64: 21 November 2022 - 03:31 AM

User is offline   Vagan 

I can't upvote so I'll post this here instead. That was really enjoyable with great gameplay, just like the last one. Thanks!!

User is offline   Aleks 

I haven't tried any of your other recent maps yet (besides Infernal Foundry), but just played this one and liked it. It's short and easy to navigate, based on some classic level design tricks and with exceptionally good enemy placement - in particular the Battlelords are well placed, so most of the gameplay revolves really around prioritizing them and managing your resources. The ammo is super spiky at the beginning - going up these spiral stairs is basically just using your last ammo and hoping to reach the secret place there, but from then on it's easier and more fair. It's probably not a good thing, but this is one of the maps where finding the secret places is practically mandatory for survival, though they are quite easy to find (especially the large one) - by the time I had access to the RPG, I've already dealt with 3 of 4 battlelords :P

User is offline   Graphics 

This looks neat. I'm going to give it a download.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options