Duke4.net Forums: [RELEASE] Filth Processing - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RELEASE] Filth Processing  "Another Doom-style map from me, I guess..."

Filth Processing is another Doom-style map that sat around in my Duke folder, partially completed and metaphorically gathering dust, for God only knows how long; in the absence of any other good map ideas, I decided to finish it.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: duke0000.png
  • Attached Image: duke0001.png
  • Attached Image: duke0002.png
  • Attached Image: duke0003.png

Attached File(s)

User is offline   DNSKILL5 

• Honored Donor

I liked this one the most out of the other recent maps you've released. There's a lot of neat puzzles, though I didn't find them to be too challenging to figure out at least. This map is definitely challenging given the amount of enemies you place and how you place them, but it feels much more structural here than it did in HSUMMIT or the Mario Kart Town map, which felt more like enemies were just "bucket filled" all over the place which makes them a bit too hard at times. What I mean, is that the enemy placement is quite well done here and makes the combat intense yet fun. You put the textures to good use to make a Doom-like techbase aesthetic. I hope to see more along these lines that balance the combat more like this. Great job!

This post has been edited by DNSKILL: 03 November 2022 - 12:55 PM

What @DNSKILL said. Your latest two have been a treat! Thanks again.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options