User is offline   Cerberus_e 

When I run he demo, it goes to the splash screen, and tells me this:

No Label

Crash Time: 06/17/06 21:56:51

CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 2596 MHz with 1022MB RAM
Video: No Video

UserName: ****
ComputerName: ****
Application location: C:\Program Files\SWAT 4 Single Player Demo\Content\System\

SWAT Build Number: 29930

Ran out of virtual memory. To prevent this condition, you must free up more space on your primary hard disk.

History: FMallocWindows::Malloc <- FMallocWindows::Realloc [00000000 1336010380 FArray] <- FArray::Realloc [-1006941305*20] <- TArray<< <- TArray<< <- USkeletalMesh::Serialize [(SkeletalMesh SWATMaleAnimation.SwatOfficer)] <- LoadObject [(SkeletalMesh SWATMaleAnimation.SwatOfficer 33879192==33879192/38161697 33634186 525919)] <- ULinkerLoad::Preload [(SkeletalMesh SWATMaleAnimation.SwatOfficer)] <- PreLoadObjects <- UObject::EndLoad <- UObject::StaticLoadObject [(Core.Class SwatGame.DoorBufferVolume NULL)] <- UEngine::Init <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

I have enough free HD space (2 gigabyte). I have 1024 MB of RAM.
So neither of those can be the problem.
I set my minimum virtual memory (pagefile) size to 1533 and maximum to 2048.

It also says "no video", but I have no idea why he says that. I have a Geforce 6600GT and the videocard works fine.

What causes the game to think there is not enough memory? I looked at task manager and there is a lot of free memory when I launch the game, so there aren't too much background processes (after all, all games work, including games that are more demanding).

Thanks for any input :) I posted that on vivendi's forum a few weeks ago but no one bothers to reply.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options