Duke4.net Forums: Shadow Cloak in Cryptic Passage ? - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Shadow Cloak in Cryptic Passage ?  "Anyone knows what it does ?"

Hello world !

When I played Blood's Crpytic Passage add-on (twice, on Well Done) I eventually came across a new power-up called "Shadow Cloak". However, there is ONLY ONE to be found and it's in the "Lost Monastery" level, next to the Steps near the Bell Tower near the end.

The reason why I'm making this topic is to just know what it does, because I can't find anything anywhere about it, AND it doesn't seem to have any effect O_o.

Is it for MultiPlayer ? Is it lacking code ? What is it supposed to do ?

BTW, I post in the GDX section, because I played with GDX and the video I saw when looking for information was using GDX too. Feel free to move my topic where it belongs if it's problematic regardless.

User is offline   DNSKILL5 

• Honored Donor

This item is also found in E2M3 Rest for the Wicked. It appears to be an item that has no effect. The item didn't seem to have any effect in the prototypes, either.

My guess is it is either an early placeholder for the cloak of invisibility or it was intended to be another cloaking item that may have made you partially invisible (like in Doom) instead of fully invisible.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options