Duke4.net Forums: Female companion (2001 leak) - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Female companion (2001 leak)  "As featured in the 1998 trailer"

User is offline   MagikGimp 

Hello. This is my first post here.

In the old 1998 promo videos for the 2001 release of Forever, a busty, blonde female companion is frequently seen running about with her gun outstretched. Is she still present at all in the leaked files? I'm curious is all. Thanks.

https://dukenukem.fa.../wiki/Bombshell

View PostMagikGimp, on 30 June 2022 - 06:09 AM, said:

Hello. This is my first post here.

In the old 1998 promo videos for the 2001 release of Forever, a busty, blonde female companion is frequently seen running about with her gun outstretched. Is she still present at all in the leaked files? I'm curious is all. Thanks.

That was Bombshell. The texture for her model is still present, but the model itself is not.
Also, the 1998 trailer was not for the "2001 release of DNF". It was for an iteration of DNF based on the Quake2 engine, which was expected to be released "early in 1998", according to Scott Miller.

This post has been edited by Altered Reality: 02 July 2022 - 02:31 PM

User is offline   MagikGimp 

Thanks guys. I had a feeling this would already be well known here. Interesting about her own games; never heard of them before. Will keep an eye out for any mods for 2001 but I'm doubtful considering the engine change.

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

View PostMagikGimp, on 10 July 2022 - 12:19 PM, said:

Will keep an eye out for any mods for 2001 but I'm doubtful considering the engine change.

I'm not sure what you mean by this, exactly?

User is offline   Player Lin 

I think there were some people formed a team to try "re-create/re-fix style" mod for leaked DNF 01 build.
But I didn't cared about details...as I have no time to check everything about the leaked DNF 01 shit.

This post has been edited by Player Lin: 14 July 2022 - 08:35 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options