Duke4.net Forums: Duke Nukem 3D Being blamed - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Nukem 3D Being blamed  "Idiot Senator"

User is offline   Steve 64 

I just saw this a senator blames Duke Nukem 3D for the gun violence
https://hard-drive.n...-duke-nukem-3d/

Senator it is not the game that causes the violence it is the person that causes it, I played that fucking game for years and look at me nothing has changed.

User is offline   Phredreeke 

That’s a satire site like the Onion or the Babylon Bee (still more credible than Kotaku)

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Holy shit. This is really good.

User is offline   ck3D 

View PostPhredreeke, on 06 June 2022 - 05:31 PM, said:

That’s a satire site like the Onion or the Babylon Bee (still more credible than Kotaku)

Ah that's a shame, would have loved to see this actually go down.

It also is true that the biggest displays of violence in Build games are the doors and they've been getting away with it this whole time.

This post has been edited by ck3D: 06 June 2022 - 09:55 PM

View PostPhredreeke, on 06 June 2022 - 05:31 PM, said:

They are the same guys who became a trending topic for making fun of Elon Musk for posting one of his posts without putting a link or saying who it was from. Then they made another article making fun of him.

View Post# 1 duke nukem spanish fan, on 07 June 2022 - 02:47 AM, said:

They are the same guys who became a trending topic for making fun of Elon Musk for posting one of his posts without putting a link or saying who it was from. Then they made another article making fun of him.

The article
https://hard-drive.n...n-him-too-hard/

User is offline   Steve 64 

When I posted that I didn't know about the site also I heard that some duke4.net members have been threating people if that is real then that needs to stop I don't support that type of stuff.

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Nobody here threatens anybody lol.

User is offline   Green 

View PostMusicallyInspired, on 09 June 2022 - 08:11 PM, said:

Posted Image

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

User is offline   jkas789 

I will poop on your bed Amber Heard style if you don't redo the Roland 55 music pack for Duke Caribbean.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostDuke64 Jr, on 09 June 2022 - 05:54 PM, said:

When I posted that I didn't know about the site also I heard that some duke4.net members have been threating people if that is real then that needs to stop I don't support that type of stuff.

EnigmaHood be like

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

See? We're all like family here. 😄

User is offline   Outtagum 

View PostDuke64 Jr, on 09 June 2022 - 05:54 PM, said:

As far as I'm aware nobody here has threatened anybody. I'd think twice about spreading rumors like that unless you want to lose your head and have somebody use your neck as a toilet, capisce?

User is offline   NNC 

View PostMusicallyInspired, on 10 June 2022 - 05:32 AM, said:

See? We're all like family here. 😄

Jimmy and Johnnyzewolf are long lost twins?

User is offline   king karl 

View Postjkas789, on 09 June 2022 - 10:36 PM, said:

I will poop on your bed Amber Heard style if you don't redo the Roland 55 music pack for Duke Caribbean.

"i'll rip your pillowcases off and poop in your bed" -Duke Nukem, probably

User is offline   Player Lin 

Lovin' when someone just "rage-quit" because got butthurt so much by sarcasms...
(Yeah, he never came back since June 10, after leave one frustrated message and gone.)

:mellow:

This post has been edited by Player Lin: 06 July 2022 - 10:06 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options