Duke4.net Forums: The Unofficial Duke Nukem themes Album - 2LP - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Unofficial Duke Nukem themes Album - 2LP  "A unique gift from my wife to complete my DN collection !"

User is offline   Bruno 

Hi Duke4 community !

I don't remember having posted this topic on the forum, given my long absence, perhaps only on the facebook group "The Duke Cave" or "Classic FPS", I don't remember. My wonderful wife bought me a very nice Valentine's Day present this year a few months ago. I let the pictures speak for itself.

A few notes about the project : It is a single vinyl pressing and therefore a unique gift! Onyl for personal use.
A French micro-enterprise mastered and pressed two vinyls (about 85 minutes) and printed the big cover, to make a unique piece from my collection dedicated to Duke Nukem. Beyond the price, I can tell you that, as it is a gift from my wife, it is invaluable ! Each week, I take time to listen to some tracks of this gift <3
I made the music selection myself (originals, covers, remixes, etc.) and I edited them a little, with the last Magix Music Maker, in order to correct frequency a little bit and to include excerpts from duke's voices at the beginning and end of the tracks (one track is moreover exclusively dedicated to his vocals with, as a background, "My Dig" soundtrack) and I sometimes made an audio edit, with .ogg files from World Tour Edition, in order to make small audio scenes (battle with pigcop, octabrain, lizards, Battelord, etc... humor as only Duke knows to do, some babe speechs, etc...). There're big classical soundtrack (the original grabbag theme by Lee Jackson, The Megadeth DNF theme, the one from 2001 E3, The original DNF theme from 2011, ...), awesome covers and remix (Mike Norvak, Ramon Cordova, Family Jules, Gametal, Del Riego, etc.) and some DNF official tracks I edited to create long complete soundtrack (titty city, ghost town, blowing the Dam, My Dig, ....)
I made the cover with Adobe Photoshop CC. I also give some names to each vinyl face. For exemple, Face A is titled "Level 01 : L.A. Meltdown", Face B "Level 02 : Shrapnel city", etc... Nothing relying on tracks. But I thought it looks cool on the cover.
So sad, I cannot share Wav files here (I don't know how to upload wav files here...)

Though, I'm really happy to share these pictures with others Duke fans !

Have nice day !

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: IMG_20220218_204722.jpg
  • Attached Image: IMG_20220218_204836.jpg
  • Attached Image: IMG_20220218_204753.jpg
  • Attached Image: IMG_20220218_204916.jpg
  • Attached Image: FACE A (sans gabarit).jpg
  • Attached Image: FACE B (sans gabarit).jpg
  • Attached Image: FACE C (sans gabarit).jpg
  • Attached Image: FACE D (sans gabarit).jpg

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options