Duke4.net Forums: Duke Nukem Forever 2001 Issue - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Nukem Forever 2001 Issue  "A duke nukem issue."

User is offline   Frost-Core 

Hello guys! i got excited to play this build but it wouldnt work, it just does not respond, without patches it launches but the keyboard does not work.

This post has been edited by Frost-Core: 13 May 2022 - 02:29 AM

Anybody gonna help?

So i drag the profile from the players folder in the MegaPatch folder to an unpatched copy and it does this error :
Posted Image

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostFrost-Core, on 13 May 2022 - 02:40 AM, said:

Anybody gonna help?

Don't be a fuckin cocksucker, dude. This is unsupported buggy software from 20 years ago. Even your most experienced user here has only had the game for about a week. Any help you receive is time taken out of someone else's day purely out of the goodness of their own heart. You posted this twenty minutes after your original post. This is a sleepy forum, not fucking Discord. Build a bridge and get over yourself.

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Also you posted at like 5 in the morning.

User is offline   Splat 

• Eat Shit and...

Still, let us not dismiss folks who are excited about this leak and just want to play some of it but run into problems.
Maybe we need a basic troubleshoot thread, where every cocksucker can ask a question, and other cocksuckers can answer it if they understand the cocksucking problem.

User is online   LakiSoft 

Jimmy just turned another thread into GOLDEN! B)

View PostFrost-Core, on 13 May 2022 - 02:40 AM, said:

Anybody gonna help?

You might as well delete and reinstall it again (and patch the megapatch). The problem with this game too is that it's not able to load any progress from the load screen. I mean it's able to start any level - but unfortunately it won't load to whatever progress it left off.

This post has been edited by Detinator73: 13 May 2022 - 02:00 PM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostSplat, on 13 May 2022 - 11:01 AM, said:

Still, let us not dismiss folks who are excited about this leak and just want to play some of it but run into problems.
Maybe we need a basic troubleshoot thread, where every cocksucker can ask a question, and other cocksuckers can answer it if they understand the cocksucking problem.

The absolute state of Duke4.net moderation.

User is offline   Splat 

• Eat Shit and...

Yeah, i forgot for a moment why i didn't care anymore. Thanks for reminding me. :lol:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options