Duke4.net Forums: Duke Nukem Eternity Longplay on youtube - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Nukem Eternity Longplay on youtube

Hey all,

im in search of a longplay of Duke Nukem Eternity on youtube, with all the light effects.

I remember seeing one back in the day, but I cant find anything good now.

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

It's heartening to hear that someone is interested, but I'm as clueless as you are and I don't know if such a video exists.

I'm still sad that Danny Mason is out of the community, he was super talented.

User is online   Mark 

I watched a video a few months ago. I stumbled across it while looking for other eduke stuff. I don't remember how long it played. I don't have a link bookmarked, sorry.

I found one just now but its only 10 minutes long. It might be the one I saw.

and another one 13 minutes long

This post has been edited by Mark: 25 April 2022 - 01:41 PM

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

The level 4 video is one I made myself and it's on my channel. There's also a part 2. The Nine One One video is on Danny Mason's channel. We are the two main creators -- he made all the levels and did a bunch of other stuff so he gets the lion's share of the credit. I coded the scripts, except for the bike and the super-trooper which were made by Muelsa.

But AFAIK most of the game has no videos of it.

User is offline   LakiSoft 

This looks good. Gotta try this out. B)

As always, you have done pretty good job here Danukem, Danny Mason and Muesla. :D

Great work guys! :) ;)

This post has been edited by Gingis Khan: 26 April 2022 - 08:55 PM

View PostDanukem, on 26 April 2022 - 02:31 PM, said:

The level 4 video is one I made myself and it's on my channel. There's also a part 2. The Nine One One video is on Danny Mason's channel. We are the two main creators -- he made all the levels and did a bunch of other stuff so he gets the lion's share of the credit. I coded the scripts, except for the bike and the super-trooper which were made by Muelsa.

But AFAIK most of the game has no videos of it.

You all did an amazing job. Ive never had a PC powerful enough to play it at the time,

User is online   ck3D 

View PostDanukem, on 25 April 2022 - 12:25 PM, said:

I'm still sad that Danny Mason is out of the community, he was super talented.

I'm guessing his map Tribute to Action II: https://msdn.duke4.net/hottribute.php was basically the inception of your joined venture? Either way I was completely out of the community during all the hype around DNE (and always technically unable to play anything too advanced anyway), but I remember having a lot of fun with that user map back in an era where it had basically become my go-to for a year or two to use DukePlus. In fact I have some particularly epic memories of it, at the time to me it felt more immersive and oppressive than literally any Duke 3D map but Red 4 ever did.

This post has been edited by ck3D: 27 April 2022 - 02:29 AM

User is online   Mark 

He also made a couple good looking Shadow Warrior maps IIRC.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options