Duke4.net Forums: Were Can I Buy Shadow Warrior ? - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Were Can I Buy Shadow Warrior ?

User is offline   Hugo 

Hey,

Now that Shadow Warrior mobile is going to hit the streets and stuff, I would like to buy Shadow Warrior for PC. Afcourse I have a copy already ,but I want one with the box.

I know I can pick it up in the 3D Realms store, but I'm not sure if it's only a cd-jewelcase or with box (I think I heard it was without box) So I'm wondering.

if I can't buy the box version at 3DR store, does anybody know were can get it from then ?

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

Yeah, the boxed version is not for sale at 3DR (unfortunately)
I think E-bay has it for sale, with the box and all...

User is offline   Hugo 

yeah I know... just wanted to check if it was possible to get it fresh rather then secondhanded. Anywayz, just picked one up for 10 bucks (from ebay) :)

User is offline   Micki! 

Hugo, on Jul 9 2006, 11:37 AM, said:

yeah I know... just wanted to check if it was possible to get it fresh rather then secondhanded. Anywayz, just picked one up for 10 bucks (from ebay) :)
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's great... B)

I need to get Shadow Warrior too, preferably in a box, but i don't know if i can get it from E-bay to Denmark...

In any case, i also want to to be in perfect shape, and i'm sure to get a perfect version when ordering form 3DR...
Probelem is that they only sell in jewel cases... B)

Man, i don't know, i'll probably just order the jewel case version from 3DR...

User is offline   Cerberus_e 

Ebay ships worldwide

User is offline   Iggy 

Cerberus_e, on Jul 9 2006, 05:33 AM, said:

Ebay ships worldwide

Depends on the salesman.

User is offline   Cerberus_e 

Definitely, but Micki! was implying Ebay shipping to Denmark in general or not.
For example, Amazon only ships in the US.

User is offline   Micki! 

Yeah, But still, if i DID find a boxed version, the CD and box should be in perfect shape, or else it's not worth it imo...
Unless it's very cheap... :)

User is offline   laffer 

I have two boxes.. one for the PC version and a bigger one for the MAC version.

User is offline   Micki! 

I got to ahve it...
I clearly remember, the day i went to a local (still active) store, where i saw Shadow Warrior...
Damn, i should have bought it... :)

User is offline   Halcyon 

What a relief, I thought I was the only one who still needs to buy Shadow Warrior (though I already played it along time ago at a friends house).
I'll probably order it directly from 3D Realms one day. I'm not the biggest fan of ebay, I already had some bad experiences with it.

User is offline   Hugo 

Halcyon, on Jul 10 2006, 12:36 PM, said:

What a relief, I thought I was the only one who still needs to buy Shadow Warrior (though I already played it along time ago at a friends house).
I'll probably order it directly from 3D Realms one day. I'm not the biggest fan of ebay, I already had some bad experiences with it.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I always use marktplaats, it's a sub-company from ebay. And it's for dutch people only.
the cool thing about the Netherlands is that it's quite small, and therefore there's
no shipment needed.

however, the SW ad I bid on somehow 'dissapeared' :)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options