Duke4.net Forums: Two Worlds corner - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Two Worlds corner  "the other major Topware Interactive / Reality Pump licence"

User is offline   gemeaux333 

Two Worlds is the second most famous IP of Reality Pump/ Topware Interactive , and even sold better this far, Two Worlds 1 was meant to be the "Oblivion killer" in the first place, but failed, however Two Worlds 2 is much better and the 1rst DLC "Pirates of the Flying Fortress" improved upon it, the same can't be said for the 2nd and 3rd DLCs released after the 2nd bankrupt of Reality Pump in 2016 (the first was in 2001) "Call of the Tenebrae" and "Shattered Embrace" ... lets say : "Civvie/Gordon Ramsay would be happy" https://www.youtube....u5N22kdZ4AaABCQ ... just hope Two Worlds 3 will be better

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Both videos restricted on my end.

User is offline   jkas789 

-Checks title of second video
-"Two Worlds Future is not Bright"
-My face when it was never bright in the first place

View PostMusicallyInspired, on 14 April 2022 - 03:40 PM, said:

Both videos restricted on my end.

seriously ? it work fine where I live, are the videos blocked in your country ?

View Postjkas789, on 15 April 2022 - 02:33 AM, said:

-Checks title of second video
-"Two Worlds Future is not Bright"
-My face when it was never bright in the first place

The First game had lots of problems, but so are all the games of Topware Interactive / Reality Pump, and so are all the games of Bethesda, but that doesn't make them unfun(ny) nor prevent these games to be successfull (more in popularity than commercially) and players to buy them no matter how janky they are
at least its not Capstone ;)

just to clear things up on some points :
-the Two Worlds series, contrary to the Earth 2100 series, was only published by Topware Interactive in some countries (north america especially), it was actually a partnership between Reality Pump and Zuxxez (which have become owners of Reality Pump when they got backrupt the first time in 2001), and Zuxxez died the same time as Reality Pump went banckrupt the second time in 2015/2016 (not that we regret Zuxxez as they were DRM fanatics) so Topware Interactive have been owners of Reality Pump ever since
-microtransactions provided with the final dlcs in Two Worlds 2 was not a sneaky/scammy idea devs got when waking up some morning, it was already present in the console versions of the vanilla game as well as achievements but Steam definitly didn't support them in 2009/2010

Don't you think Civvie should give it a shot ?

This post has been edited by gemeaux333: 15 April 2022 - 10:08 AM

User is offline   jkas789 

Don't you think Civvie should give it a shot ?

nope

why ? he have already played far worst than that

the worst Reality Pump ever did (or rather they just finished the job after the previous studio working on it got banckrupt) is this one :

This post has been edited by gemeaux333: 19 April 2022 - 09:41 PM

https://mobile.twowo...are_Interactive

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options