Duke4.net Forums: Duke in everyday life - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke in everyday life  "This topic is intended to find duke related stuff in everyday life..."

Lately i drove past a pub i haven't noticed before and i immediately thought of letting the forums know ;)

Posted Image

User is offline   MrFlibble 

Uhh, it's about as much related to Duke3D as this is to Quake:
Posted Image

Hmm - i can see where you come from ;)

Posted Image

This post has been edited by INGAMEDUKETHREEDEE: 13 April 2022 - 12:47 AM

User is online   ck3D 

No shit I saw a Duke Nukem doppelgänger in line a few people in front of me at the grocery store the other night. Same hairstyle, same Ray-Bans, same facial type, just shorter but looking pretty buff and wearing a torn denim jacket and camouflage pants (actually not far off from what I would imagine 'civilian Duke Nukem' wearing), also had a non-stop smug grin. The whole time I was trying to reason myself that it was just a spectacular sum of coincidences, but my part of my brain kept insisting the dude had to be a Duke Nukem fan, when in his head he was most likely shooting for imagery like Top Gun. I don't take photos of people in public just like that but in this case I kind of wished I did, so that people on here would have reassured me that I'm not crazy and the dude indeed was a walking meme. Who then proceeded to buy nothing but three cans of the most horrible 'hobo beer' for the lack of a better term. I'm describing, not judging.

This post has been edited by ck3D: 13 April 2022 - 07:20 AM

User is offline   Aleks 

View Postck3D, on 13 April 2022 - 07:15 AM, said:

...just shorter...

Don't forget that Duke is a manlet, at least in Duke3D. He's shorter than the usual stripper.

User is online   ck3D 

Oh, I'm dead certain it was a conscious design choice to have the most animated parts of those specific sprites at player eye levels of height.

User is offline   jkas789 

View PostAleks, on 13 April 2022 - 10:03 AM, said:

Don't forget that Duke is a manlet, at least in Duke3D. He's shorter than the usual stripper.

Hey, as long as he can reach the important bits then my king is king sized no matter what y'all say.

This post has been edited by jkas789: 15 April 2022 - 02:29 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options