Duke4.net Forums: Help out our friend brullov - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Help out our friend brullov

User is online   ck3D 

Repost from the Ukraine thread in the Outhouse as allowed by Dan so this can actually get views,

"I haven't seen this posted, but here's a link to a video of brullov explaining his current situation and how he's trying to find help to provide for and possibly evacuate his family members who didn't believe in the imminent conflict and, unlike him, stayed back in Ukraine: https://twitter.com/...940537206321158

https://twitter.com/brullov_art/ for updates"

User is offline   Ninety-Six 

God, I wish I had even a penny I could donate. I feel so sorry for you brullov, and I genuinely hope you get what you need to help your family out. I'll try asking around my circle of friends to see if there's anything they can do.

User is online   ck3D 

View PostNinety-Six, on 01 March 2022 - 07:58 AM, said:

God, I wish I had even a penny I could donate. I feel so sorry for you brullov, and I genuinely hope you get what you need to help your family out. I'll try asking around my circle of friends to see if there's anything they can do.

Honestly I'm in the same situation, I told brullov I would donate if these days I didn't struggle every month to make rent (despite working my ass off), he can totally understand everyone's situation and told me sharing mattered just as much and I guess the emergency is so real it's true every humane effort counts. I've been sharing the links on my social media as well, the more people in general see them, the longer of a way things may come for brullov and his close ones and so everyone can make an actual difference. Just talking to your friends about it would be amazing and an actual positive.

This post has been edited by ck3D: 01 March 2022 - 04:54 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options