Duke4.net Forums: So, about that Lord of the Rings show from Amazon... - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

So, about that Lord of the Rings show from Amazon...

User is online   Ninety-Six 

View PostMObreck, on 23 February 2022 - 07:58 PM, said:

I suppose in an indirect manner the whole original gamergate debacle technically ended up drastically changing my views on politics and the mainstream media. Watching the media spin a completely one-sided narrative, and in many cases flat out lie, about a topic I had deep understanding of led to me starting to notice them pulling the same dirty tricks when reporting on other more important world issues. The one pulled thread that unraveled the entire tapestry so to speak.

That's pretty much what happened with me, though I was already wary of certain news organizations like CNN by then. Gamergate made me realize that all of them were completely corrupt to the core, whether they were massive multimedia corporations or smaller websites.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

When they wouldn't allow young men to just have their video games or whatever, they created a coalition of people who do things just to spite them. I've voted Republican in every single election, local to national, since GamerGate. Not because I agree with Republicans, Hell I voted for Jill Stein one time, but no, I vote Republican because I hate Democrats and Progressives. I do it purely out of spite at this point, and there are millions of people they've readicalized in this way by not allowing them to have their own communities and cultures. It's all about globo[redacted.]

User is offline   jkas789 

Fuck me.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options