Duke4.net Forums: Duke 3D Add on issues with Eduke32 - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke 3D Add on issues with Eduke32

Hello Everyone,

I've lurked these forums and more for the past two days with my problems to no avail - which I'm now blaming on some serious brain-rot. So here I am throwing myself onto the mercy of others in hopes that I can find what I hope is a simple solution.

I've been attempting to run Duke It Out in DC and Duke Caribbean in Eduke32 using the Atomic Edition (GOG) as a base. I have both of the add-on GRP files placed next to duke.grp from which I've launched them through eduke. What happens when launching an addon is some sort of weird combination of both games. Duke It Out in DC will load correctly with the logo appearing but with no menu options. The levels can only be played through User maps (which is not bad but having to pistol start every level sucks when your bad at games like me.) Duke Caribbean loads in similar to dc with correct music but no menu options. The levels for Duke Caribbean however seem to missing custom assets such as the volleyball players and are instead replaced with enforcers and other weird occurrences. I was able to fix the missing menu options issue by deleting the USER.CON file but so far I have been unsuccessful in getting the custom caribbean content to work. I've also tried loading the add-ons through the auto load and a custom content folder to no success. If anyone could provide an answer it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

User is online   Ninety-Six 

What's all in your root folder?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options