• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Duke Dance Party vinyl remix LP

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Posted Image

Qrates Campaign

Shorthand URL: bit.ly/dukenukemvinyl

A musician friend of mine made a few remixes of Duke3D tunes from some Patreon requests in an electronic/dark EDM style. He's making it into a vinyl record via a crowdfunded Qrates campaign. He has permission from both Lee Jackson and Bobby Prince and all the proceeds go towards the vinyl manufacturing and licensing the music so the proper royalties go towards Lee and Bobby.

You can preview the tracks on the Qrates campaign page. The music is also available for free from his Bandcamp store, but the Qrates campaign version has been specially professionally mixed and mastered.

He's made many Qrates campaigns in the past couple years, mostly reorchestrations and remixes of Space Quest and King's Quest adventure games. The quality is always fantastic and all have been very well received and successfully funded (I even had a hand in some of them with a couple remixes, mixing/mastering, and playing guitar). I wasn't a part of this project specifically but I highly recommend it for people into this kind of style. Support his project if you're into it! If not, spread the word!

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 23 January 2022 - 09:44 AM

User is offline   DNSKILL5 

• Honored Donor

Nice! I really enjoyed these mixes on the bandcamp site, and will try to order the vinyl next payday, if there's any left by then of course. I especially enjoyed The City Streets and Sneaky Snake remixes. Thanks for sharing!

User is offline   Mark 

Dance Party is right. I really cranked up the volume and my woofers were dancing big time. ;)

• The Sarien Encounter

View PostDNSKILL420, on 23 January 2022 - 11:15 AM, said:

Nice! I really enjoyed these mixes on the bandcamp site, and will try to order the vinyl next payday, if there's any left by then of course. I especially enjoyed The City Streets and Sneaky Snake remixes. Thanks for sharing!

Not to worry. The 200 goal is a minimum not a maximum. So there will be as many available as there are people to order it (for as long as the campaign is running anyway). :)

• The Sarien Encounter

Well it hasn't even been a full day and the campaign is already pretty well 75% funded. Amazing turnout!

User is offline   MrFlibble 

That's some cool music, thanks! One of the best Stalker remixes that I've heard. Very refreshing.

This is awesome. Just backed it!

User is offline   DNSKILL5 

• Honored Donor

Glad to see this has reached 209/200 backers currently!

• The Sarien Encounter

It's had an amazing response! The fastest funded vinyl campaign he's mad ever. It was even featured on Qrates' Twitter account likely due to it meeting its goal within 48 hours.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options