Duke4.net Forums: Merry Christmas everyone! - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Merry Christmas everyone!  "\( ̄▽ ̄)/"

User is offline   jkas789 

As the title says. Merry Christmas to everyone here!I hope y'all have a excellent day. And if you can/are inclined to, remember to spend time with your family.

Cheers!

:dukeaffirmative:

User is offline   Balls of Steel Forever 

• Balls of Steel Forever

Fantastic fucking festivus to all of us.

User is offline   Aristotle Gumball 

• banned!

Posted Image

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Merry Christmas!

User is offline   Ninety-Six 

Merrial crimbus

User is online   brullov 

• Senior Artist at TGK

З Різдвом! Веселих свят!

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

I went to my first traditional Latin mass.

• banned!

View PostJimmy, on 26 December 2021 - 09:38 PM, said:

I went to my first traditional Latin mass.

See? Most of you are just posers. This dude Christmases HARD.

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

depends on how 'traditional' it was.
christ mass starts sometime before sunrise and doesn't end until after sun down. The entire day is spent fasting and praying.

catholics are silly like that. That's an entire day which could be put to better use. Like burning witches or something.

This post has been edited by Forge: 27 December 2021 - 09:02 AM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

I went to the one Sunday morning after Christmas. A friend invited me. He goes to a very traditional church, 98% of service is in Latin. The sect, SSPX, is barely recognized by the Vatican, and is an offshoot of the sect Mel Gibson is a part of that the Vatican banned for being too traditional. Interesting stuff.

This post has been edited by Jimmy: 27 December 2021 - 12:47 PM

User is online   Mark 

Did everyone have their phones on and reading from the real-time Google translation app?

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Nope, they provide booklets with translation and annotation. Almost everyone who goes to traditional Latin mass believes that the spoken Latin is "enchanted" for lack of a better term and that chanting/singing in English or any other language is not as effective at warding off Satan. It seemed many people weren't exactly following along, but praying on their own in silent. Apparently much of their congregation travels very far as there isn't traditional Latin mass observed in much of the state. I studied Latin in high school, and despite Ecclesiastal Latin being somewhat different it was easy enough to follow along. Service was fast and everyone was nice, you could ask for much less.

This post has been edited by Jimmy: 27 December 2021 - 08:35 PM

View PostForge, on 27 December 2021 - 09:00 AM, said:

depends on how 'traditional' it was.
christ mass starts sometime before sunrise and doesn't end until after sun down. The entire day is spent fasting and praying.

catholics are silly like that. That's an entire day which could be put to better use. Like burning witches or something.

Am catholic, can confirm the Christmas mass is long. Also while the sundays (and reslly all sundays of the year) of december the 25th and the 1st of January are obligated attendance to mass, we also usually attend all week of the 25th.

It may vary on region though. This is me talking as a mexican catholic.

User is offline   Forge 

the Spanish Orthodox Catholic Church used doctrine to justify removing the Moors from the Iberian peninsula, and to breed the aztecs into submission.

Definitely one of the best branches of catholic organizations to exist

Posted Image

• banned!

My Mexican friend said her priest told her that she's not good enough to talk/pray to God, Jesus or the Holy Spirit, so instead she has to talk to some lower saint. She also said she heard the priest masturbate during confession (she didn't see it as a bad thing). Also yes, I told my friend to leave her stupid religion. But man, I wasn't expecting it to be this corrupt and weird.

User is offline   Forge 

View PostThrice Cursed, on 29 December 2021 - 07:58 AM, said:

But man, I wasn't expecting it to be this corrupt and weird.

ummm
the religion that is infamous for molestering choir boys did something you weren't expecting?
also the gem from the current seat-warmer (otherwise known as the pope): Biden can get his communion - because weighing in on people supporting abortion is too political.

The church of today is not the same church of yesteryear. Reformation was good, but they didn't know when to put the brakes on & now pink haired bishops that support human sacrifice is the new norm.

when a convo reaches this point it should be called McCarrick's Law (sic Godwin's Law)

This post has been edited by Forge: 29 December 2021 - 09:39 AM

• banned!

View PostForge, on 29 December 2021 - 09:21 AM, said:

ummm

I'm talking about the Mexicunt version of Catholicism that is like some weird paganism. Everyone knows about the pedo stuff. I just found it particularly strange that some priests (all of them?) will teach you that you can't talk to God or Jesus directly, because you're too low for that. Only the priests can do it.

I should've specified ex-friend btw. Had to stop talking to her. The woman was a medical professional and stuck mentally in the dark ages. I mean, at least read your own holy book instead of having it interpreted by sociopaths.

View PostThrice Cursed, on 29 December 2021 - 07:58 AM, said:

My Mexican friend said her priest told her that she's not good enough to talk/pray to God, Jesus or the Holy Spirit, so instead she has to talk to some lower saint. She also said she heard the priest masturbate during confession (she didn't see it as a bad thing).

1.- That is not what they teach us over here.

2.- What a fucking degenerate priest. I would have beaten the shit out of him.

Also, Biden taking the communion is a fucking disgrace and he should be excommunicated.

User is offline   Hank 

[butting in]
Catholic Priests are not allowed to get married to keep, upon his death, what ever the Priest owns within the Church. And yes, that begs for sexual trouble, and the solidified wealth invites ruthless corruption. While I can't defend the indefensible, I still prefer associating with peeps of my old church. They understand they have a hope in hell proving God to me, and I have zero chance proving He does not exist. That opens the gate to talk about life, liberty and avoiding the evil among us. I will never give up their friendship. :)
[butting out]

User is offline   Forge 

View PostHank, on 29 December 2021 - 11:37 AM, said:

Catholic Priests are not allowed to get married

buddhist monks as well, but their 'indiscretion' stories with prostitutes and underaged students aren't covered as extensively and widely as the catholic ones.

Traditional hindus and mormons have numerous wives and dick down pretty much all post-pubescent women in their flock, protestant pastors like to hump their secretaries and the wives in their congregation, muslims like to have sex with their nine-year-old daughters then mutilate their female 'genitals' and throw acid on their faces, liberal atheist's like to cuck their live-in partner to half a dozen men of color all at once then sacrifice the unborn child to the climate change gods.

Catholics aren't any worse or different than the rest. I don't particularly care for their pseudo-idol worship, but they have contributed a lot to science, education, and medicine over the centuries.

People are pretty much trash no matter what 'religion' they follow.
As long as it's all done in the 'holiday spirit'.
Merry Christmas

This post has been edited by Forge: 29 December 2021 - 12:53 PM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Forge is right.

While the degeneracy certainly exists in the Catholic Church, there are both internal and external campaigns to make that behaviour sit in a spotlight. Destroying the Church is very important to some of the elites.

User is offline   Forge 

Bella Dodd was not the only recruiter

• banned!

View Postjkas789, on 29 December 2021 - 11:05 AM, said:

1.- That is not what they teach us over here.

They do in some smaller cities.

View PostForge, on 29 December 2021 - 12:50 PM, said:

buddhist monks as well, but their 'indiscretion' stories with prostitutes and underaged students aren't covered as extensively and widely as the catholic ones.

Traditional hindus and mormons have numerous wives and dick down pretty much all post-pubescent women in their flock, protestant pastors like to hump their secretaries and the wives in their congregation, muslims like to have sex with their nine-year-old daughters then mutilate their female 'genitals' and throw acid on their faces, liberal atheist's like to cuck their live-in partner to half a dozen men of color all at once then sacrifice the unborn child to the climate change gods.

Catholics aren't any worse or different than the rest. I don't particularly care for their pseudo-idol worship, but they have contributed a lot to science, education, and medicine over the centuries.

I agree in spirit but would like to quibble over details. There's definitely an orchestrated aspect to Catholicism, the way they would cover up the abuses and then move the priests around, etc. Buddhism might have its fucked up adherents but it's probably the least harmful of the major religions. I visited many Buddhist centers when I was younger and the monks were pretty honest and chill about everything. I mean, a few were even openly racist. Not saying the latter is a good thing, but they certainly weren't trying to keep a clean image lol. There are no real Buddhist power centers that if corrupted, could do harm on a wide scale.

About Hinduism, I only have direct experience with Hare Krishnas and yeah, there's tons of abuse there. Dumb Westerners trying to become enlightened end up getting molested instead.

Islam is the worst of them all IMO. People say it's culture, not religion, but ehhh, Jesus never fucked a 9 year old. I'm extremely happily Islamophobic and think it's a dangerous cult that should be banned everywhere pretty much. I mean, imagine a state in which half the population is fully subjugated to the other half. They also hate Jews like no one else.

This post has been edited by Thrice Cursed: 29 December 2021 - 07:41 PM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Catholicism was infiltrated by Cultural Marxism, and then Satanism, starting in the 60s.

• banned!

https://en.wikipedia...er_Gomorrhianus

Circa AD 1051. "It is a treatise regarding various vices of the clergy, and the consequent need for reform."

https://en.wikipedia...ina_von_Zimmern

"However, morally questionable conditions prevailed in the abbey and the young girls were molested by priests, so Katharina and her sister returned for a short time to their family's house"

Marxist pope seems more of an attempt at rehabilitating the Churches ruined reputation than anything else to me. Any time you put adults in charge of children they are not related to (or sometimes are related to, lol) you'll see abuses. People are just shit (in varying degrees) but certain organizational structures facilitate abuse & cover ups more easily.

"Among the worst instances of abuse were gang bangs and orgies the young boys were forced to participate in before being returned to the convent where the nuns would then punish them for wrinkling their clothing or being covered in semen."

Nice!

This post has been edited by Thrice Cursed: 29 December 2021 - 08:37 PM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Sure, but if you were Satan who would you attack first?

• banned!

I wouldn't be picky with denominations. Probably attack religion itself. Divide and conquer for my own nefarious ends.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Catholicism might not be as large as something like Islam as far as raw numbers, but it's influence, power, and wealth are absolutely unmatched even against all other denominations combined.

This post has been edited by Jimmy: 30 December 2021 - 01:46 AM

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options