Duke4.net Forums: Earthworm Jim corner - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Earthworm Jim corner  "A groovy guy in a power-suit"

User is offline   gemeaux333 

I had the occasion to play Earthworm Jim 1 (more frustating than fun if you don't know how to play), Earthworm Jim 2 (much better gameplay and less frustrating) and Earthworm Jim 3D (a bit raw but I have the easiest time playing this one)

It seems Earthworm Jim 4 is going to be released as an exclusivity on Amico Intellivision (another niche support/console) ... you can also see Evil the cat on this teaser

They also have another animated series in the work (am I the only one to find this one somewhat un-groovy ?) :

there is still the original animated series :

https://www.youtube....9-XiV5IuFfAR61h

the most concerning to me is that Interplay seems to want to oust Doug TenNapel just because he supposedly told "racist and homophobian" words during a podcast...

User is offline   NNC 

No Doug, no Jim. And that animated series teaser is vomit inducing.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Furthermore, the Intellivision Amico is a grift.

Anyway, I am not going to buy another Earthworm Jim game unless its released on PC like the previous ones released this far

They couldn't afford simply doing a revival of the old faithfull animated series ?

This post has been edited by gemeaux333: 07 December 2021 - 11:04 AM

User is offline   Ninety-Six 

I recently decided to replay the first game, specifically diving for the Special Edition for the Sega CD. Being based on the genesis version which I've had in my collection since I was like 5, I was right at home.

That said, does anyone know who it is that talks over the easy and hard mode endings? I can't find a specific credit. I want to say it's Doug himself given the evolution joke, but I don't have anything to go on otherwise.

According to the guide on Genesis/Sega CD changes by EWJFanatic on Gamefaqs, Doug TenNappel voices both the Easy and Difficult endings in Special Edition.

I have yet to play the Special Edition for myself but I've seen others played it, and I'd like to play it too one of these days.

User is offline   jkas789 

I recently acquired a DRM free digital version of the comics. Can't wait to read them. B)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options