Duke4.net Forums: Looking For A Splitscreen EDuke32 Experience - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking For A Splitscreen EDuke32 Experience

User is offline   PhyChris 

Sup, My friends and I are looking for a split screen eDuke32 experience. Is 'Universal Split Screen' the software I am looking for?
Any tips?

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

You must excuse Jimmy -- the author of Universal Split Screen stole his lunch money when they were in school together, and now he downvotes anyone who mentions it.

That may work for you but you are undertaking a difficult journey in getting it set up properly.

For multiplayer, you should consider Striker's fork which is now called NetDuke32: https://forums.duke4...tduke32-dm-mod/

It's not split screen but it works.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Actually I down voted because this was in absolutely the wrong thread. Looks like a mod split it off into a new thread.

User is offline   Lunick 

Yeah I split the topic because they posted in The Supreme Topic of Knowledge for some unknown reason, don't get mad at Jimmy for that :)

User is offline   PhyChris 

Haha' we are DUKE fans we can take punch at school :)
This NetDuke32 idea may work, the thing will accept whatever res you throw at it.
I just need to learn this 'Universal Split Screen' software.

Thanks guys.

Edit: I was High as hell when I 'placed' this thread.... and wrote this :D

This post has been edited by PhyChris: 03 December 2021 - 09:56 AM

User is offline   Striker 

• Auramancer

You might be able to get away doing Duke splitscreen using NetDuke32 with ASTER Multiseat (how I do it. Has the benefit of giving each game their own screen & speakers, too. It costs money, around $73 CAD for a single PC license, but worth it IMHO), or something that perhaps can redirect multiple mice/keyboards to different applications while still keeping them active. NetDuke32's controller support is almost completely broken right now, gonna be a while before I can get that working again.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options