Duke4.net Forums: How do I fix the textures of the 2009 duke model in blender? - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How do I fix the textures of the 2009 duke model in blender?

User is offline   Dean 

Is there a way I can find the 2009Duke Shades and the glove texture for it? I can't seem to find them anywhere.

If any know how to fix this lemme know
And why is duke's hair black from the bg? https://imgur.com/a/pXUKHUw

This post has been edited by Dean: 20 November 2021 - 09:35 AM

View PostDean, on 20 November 2021 - 09:34 AM, said:

Is there a way I can find the 2009Duke Shades and the glove texture for it? I can't seem to find them anywhere.

If any know how to fix this lemme know
And why is duke's hair black from the bg? https://imgur.com/a/pXUKHUw

Duke shades are in duke's head texture.
glove texture only exists as a norm and spec in bumpmaps. No diffuse of it exists in DNF's files.
Should be noted the body diffuse you are using is an older version of 2009 duke body's diffuse - very similar to what the 2009 norm and specs are though, as far as I can tell the only differences are: the arms are paler, there's a nuke logo on the back, and the metal strap thing underneath it is jet black as opposed to a gun metal gray like the 2009 diffuse.
no, the 2009 body diff doesn't exist in dnf's files either.

User is offline   Dean 

View PostFuturetime23, on 21 November 2021 - 03:42 AM, said:

Duke shades are in duke's head texture.
glove texture only exists as a norm and spec in bumpmaps. No diffuse of it exists in DNF's files.
Should be noted the body diffuse you are using is an older version of 2009 duke body's diffuse - very similar to what the 2009 norm and specs are though, as far as I can tell the only differences are: the arms are paler, there's a nuke logo on the back, and the metal strap thing underneath it is jet black as opposed to a gun metal gray like the 2009 diffuse.
no, the 2009 body diff doesn't exist in dnf's files either.
Is there a way to place the shades on dukes face in anyway? (also about the gloves I used the uv editor to reposition it in place.)

View PostDean, on 21 November 2021 - 06:02 AM, said:

Is there a way to place the shades on dukes face in anyway? (also about the gloves I used the uv editor to reposition it in place.)

the gloves you found are for 2007 duke, not 2009 duke. the glovehand diffuse for 2009 duke is completely missing from the files.
yeah, you need to extract and convert dukes_glasses_old, which is a static mesh. these are the raybans.

User is offline   Dean 

View PostFuturetime23, on 24 November 2021 - 04:39 AM, said:

the gloves you found are for 2007 duke, not 2009 duke. the glovehand diffuse for 2009 duke is completely missing from the files.
yeah, you need to extract and convert dukes_glasses_old, which is a static mesh. these are the raybans.
Is there any other way to find the 2009 diffuse of duke's gloves and body? From where did you get them?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options