Duke4.net Forums: Ion Fury has Steam Trading Cards + Extra Lore - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ion Fury has Steam Trading Cards + Extra Lore  "It's all in the fine print Timmy"

User is offline   jkas789 

So, Ion Fury has finally received Steam Cards! And Steam profile wallpapers! And steam emojis! But even more importantly than that is the fact that Ion Fury also received extra lore as well. There are this little world building little "lore" blurbs accompanying the Steam Cards, wall papers and emojis.

For anyone interested, I have uploaded all the steam cards and the story blurbs to this album on Imgur. I'm still trying to get the rest of the backgrounds and emojis with their accompanying little blurbs.

This does kind off makes me wish there was a proper manual explaining what is going on, the enemies etc. a la old school games ya know?

EDIT: I have added the last three images for the last three levels of the steam badge just because I can.

Attached Image: badge level 3.png

Attached Image: badge level 4.png

Attached Image: badge level 5.png

Use it to meme at your discretion. That gold one looks like a very expensive way to kill someone.

This post has been edited by jkas789: 06 November 2021 - 09:57 PM

User is offline   brullov 

• Senior Artist at TGK

The art looks great!

It really does. There is also a confirmed foil badge, however the cost to get all the cards is around 27 dollaroos apparently and fuck that.

They're great, but missing opportunity by not having a Bowling Bomb emoticon in the point shop :(

This post has been edited by Lazy Dog: 07 November 2021 - 11:25 AM

View PostLazy Dog, on 07 November 2021 - 11:18 AM, said:

They're great, but missing opportunity by not having a Bowling Bomb emoticon in the point shop :(

You know what? That is actually really true. A bowling bomb emoticon would have been freaking great.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options