Duke4.net Forums: GFPGAN Hall of Horrors - Duke4.net Forums

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

GFPGAN Hall of Horrors  "To spare MrFlibble's sanity"

User is offline   Phredreeke 

The page I use has a setting that allows you to adjust strength. this was at 0.55 strength I think. At lower setting you get a picture closer to the original but obviously less refinement. At higher settings you get higher "quality" but more deviation from the input image.

For comparison, here's the same sprite processed with the same query but at 0.85 strength. Seed is obviously different as I can't change that but as you can see there's a pretty radical change from the input image.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: diffuse-the-rest-36.png

Good news, I found a similar web app that allows both supplying a different image and forcing a specific seed https://huggingface....tuned_diffusion

I’m too lazy to try it right now, but maybe someone else will have some fun with it

Posted Image

Upscaled using Codeformer

Posted Image
Had to crop it because Discord thought it was just too sexy
Posted Image
Posted Image

Found another site which I think uses the same algorithm as Diffuse the Rest but 1. Allows you to set a seed before processing 2. Doesn’t have the NSFW filter

https://www.artbreed...om/beta/collage

Posted Image

User is offline   MrFlibble 

Nice! Except isn't that's supposed to be an ukiyo-e, not a photorealistic image of a tiger? (I suppose someone already found the original image in higher res?)

Golden Retriever
Posted Image

Firetruck
Posted Image
(complete with fireman sitting in the back)

The golden retriever painting downscaled to 128x128 and run through the Pixelsharpen model
Posted Image

Donkey Nukem run through the same model
Posted Image

Not bad! I don't think you mentioned Pixelsharpen before (I've not touched anything ESRGAN-related in a while), it seems to produce a decent imitation of palettized pixel art, complete with dithering effects. The Donkey Nukem image still has noticeable ringing around the edges though.

Here are a few more processed with Pixelsharpen

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Edit: I noticed I had used the wrong scale on the last two, here are versions at the "correct" scale

Posted ImagePosted Image

This post has been edited by Phredreeke: 08 December 2022 - 05:56 AM

Tonight in me doing stupid shit with AI

Posted Image

Looks crazy, but it seems to have potential. Can you make it show the same girl in all frames?

Posted Image

As for the dancing girl, this is the most consistent I've gotten it

Posted Image

More generic Stable Diffusion than GFPGAN, but...

Honestly there's not been much GFPGAN here since page 2 I think

Upscaled with XBR, then threw on a LOT of picture noise before processing with stability diffusion

Posted Image

Lookin' heroic!

Blood demake

Posted Image

Did you really need an AI for that?

I can downscale the existing sprite, but it wouldn't produce the stylized look that the AI does

A little something I did...
https://cdn.discorda...ces_of_jojo.mp4

explanation of what was done: 1. the initial texture was upscaled with XBR 2. the resulting XBR texture was run through CLIP interrogator to generate a prompt 3. said prompt was entered along with the texture in stable diffusion and run with 30 different seeds to generate different results 4. the resulting images were faded between eachother

Posted Image

Posted Image
I used DeepDanbooru String instead of CLIP interrogator for this one. I used the Openjourney model with the mdjrny-v4 style tag and also used a long negative prompt that I copied from another stable diffusion space.

If you want to download 400 different renders of innocents here's a link
https://cdn.discorda...4_innocents.zip

Posted Image

(used Allysmix 3 along with Pixel Lora for this, can post specifics tomorrow if there's interest in it)

Phredreeke, on 16 May 2023 - 02:29 PM, said:

(used Allysmix 3 along with Pixel Lora for this, can post specifics tomorrow if there's interest in it)

Yes, please do. I've not followed AI image generation developments for a while, and it looks like there's some potentially interesting stuff going on.

BTW, what is currently the best option for online text2image generation?

Your best shot, unfortunately, is to buy compute units on Google colab. It used to be possible to run Stable Diffusion on free instances but that has been blocked now.

There are free spaces on huggingface but those limit you to a particular model, and often have queues.

If you got an iPad or Mac with an M1 or M2 chip you can render images locally using Draw t
hings.

I'll post the parameters used for above image when I get home (it did use a set of frames from Duke3D as input image)

This post has been edited by Phredreeke: 22 May 2023 - 04:15 AM

parameters

realistic, a woman that is dancing in a leotard, from behind, a raytraced image, inspired by Hans Erni, sexy-s 100, girl in white dress dancing, closeup, character art, high quality, masterpiece, <lora:pixel:0.65>
Negative prompt: bad result, worst, random, invalid, inaccurate, imperfect, blurry, deformed, disfigured, mutation, mutated, ugly, out of focus, bad anatomy, text, error, extra digit, fewer digits, worst quality, low quality, normal quality, noise, jpeg artifact, compression artifact, signature, watermark, username, logo, low resolution, worst resolution, bad resolution, normal resolution, bad detail, bad details, bad lighting, bad shadow, bad shading, bad background, worst background
Steps: 30, Sampler: Euler a, CFG scale: 7, Seed: 9, Size: 512x512, Model hash: f427dd7a4f, Model: allysmixiii, Denoising strength: 0.5, Mask blur: 4

Input image is attached below

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: tile1289-1292 tiled.png

Heskel has an important announcement to make

Is that John Malkovich?

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options