Duke4.net Forums: Duke Nukem Total Meltdown unreleased tracks - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Nukem Total Meltdown unreleased tracks  "Can they be released finally?"

User is offline   nukemania 

I remember years ago there was mention of a couple of unreleased tracks for Duke Nukem Total Meltdown that were never heard before. The plan was supposedly to release them when the TMD mod was released. The mod was released 3 years ago, but without those tracks. I haven't seen mention of them again.

What's the status on those music tracks? Will they ever be posted?

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

At the same time that Mark sent us his original lossless masters of the tracks, he also remastered them and expressed interest in putting those new masters up on Bandcamp.

When we were preparing the TM mod for release, we decided that the task of preparing the tracks for use in-game in a way that met the standards of the rest of the mod would have caused unnecessary delay. I think it would be a good feature to include for a future update of the mod.

What we're not going to do is just upload the tracks as a free album download, at least not without talking to Mark first.

See, that, I didn't know about. Has there been any recent updates from his end about putting them up on Bandcamp? I don't care if they're not free, I'll gladly pay for an album from him since I really enjoy the music in Total Meltdown.

Follow-up. I messaged Mark to inquire about the current status of getting the game soundtrack up on a platform. It is still in the planning phase, and there is a lot of great music he's hoping to have up, which I'd really look forward to.

In regards to the 2 tunes he sent for the TM mod, he thinks he sent them as FLACs. Also, he is ok with the files that he sent being shared with the community. Given that, do we have to wait for an update to the mod to hear these?

Still wondering about this.

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

As are we all.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options