Duke4.net Forums: [RELEASE] Promise - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RELEASE] Promise

User is online   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

View PostMerlijn, on 06 December 2021 - 08:04 AM, said:

The version on my HD fixes the issue with an extra tiny sector, as expained in this topic. However I don't think Danny ever officially released a fixed version.
And I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share an edited version of his work. It's probably best to PM him or wait until he chimes in here. :)

imo it would be safe to post a link to the fixed version in this thread. You could add a little note to his readme about the fix. I don't see why he would object, and in the unlikely event that he did for some reason it could just be removed later.

User is offline   Merlijn 

Well I guess you're right, so here it is. I also added a note to the txt file as you suggested. :)
I went with the day time version, since that is the 'official' version.

The only change is 1 tiny sector to make sure the 3 keycards work in every order.

Attached File(s)

View PostMerlijn, on 07 December 2021 - 08:02 AM, said:

Well I guess you're right, so here it is. I also added a note to the txt file as you suggested. :)
I went with the day time version, since that is the 'official' version.

The only change is 1 tiny sector to make sure the 3 keycards work in every order.

Thamks, I have no objections for this fix. Once I get a map done I tend to forget it completely and focus on something else entirely.

User is offline   Merlijn 

View PostDannyFromNewOrleans, on 25 March 2022 - 11:09 PM, said:

Thamks, I have no objections for this fix. Once I get a map done I tend to forget it completely and focus on something else entirely.

Late reply to a late reply, but I'm glad the fix has your approval! :dukeaffirmative:

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options