Duke4.net Forums: Can someone help me stop the Commander? - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Can someone help me stop the Commander?  "Looking for a tile or trick to stop the monster commander from flying"

User is offline   FRVIND 

Hi Guys
With a breakable grate, monster Commander is right blocked (grate not broken) from up to down but not from down to up. This can be easily tested with attached test4.map (made for Polymer). I think this problem also concerns with Octabrain, Drone and Recon Car: the way towards up by flying is not regulamented by any tile (perhaps I could obtain this only if I put "Block" on intermediate TROR strate, from one layer to another, but in this way I block also myself as player). I use last binary and also last DukePlus, the better for me, but this mod can't help for this. An idea?

Attached File  test4.zip (2.17K)
Number of downloads: 109

User is offline   FRVIND 

["Problem solved"]!!
Since no one has replied, I have somehow solved my worry by myself, "statistically efficiency" > 90%, (who does it by himself makes for three); with Duke3D you can do everything. I have attached test5.map (last binary, 20210805-9498; last DukePlus, 2.501; made for polymer).
Thank you all the same

Attached File(s)

• Attached File  test5.zip (2.5K)
    Number of downloads: 104

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options