Duke4.net Forums: Duke Nukem Tabletop Meltdown - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Nukem Tabletop Meltdown  "A Duke inspired tabletop roleplaying game"

Posted Image

Rulebook link: Duke Nukem Tabletop Meltdown

Just finished version 1.0 a neat homebrewed tabletop role playing game, and yes of course its gonna be Duke Nukem. Figured its a great way to make up for the lack of any new Duke games coming out. The game is simple in terms of tabletop RPGs, making running a game by yourself or with a group of friends a cinch, even if you've never played or ran a game before! My brother and I have already had some really bad ass things happen in our sessions, things that would make the Duke proud. And now so can you!
Have fun!

The game can be converted to other games like Doom, shadow warrior, blood, relatively easy. Might do that in a future version idk
If you enjoy the game, or know friends who might, please share it. Other Duke fans out there will greatly appreciate it, me too!

Suggestions? email me at roastedzerg@gmail.com

I'll be updating the game periodically, and would love some feedback to make future versions even better. Together we can all make a super badass Duke RPG with much more depth than I would be able to do on my own.

You should move this post to Duke Nukem General its seems that it has no relation to Duke Nukem Forever specifically. Looks cool do.

Its in both, i didnt know which to pick so i just picked both. Technically this game lets you play Duke Nukem forever lol
But seriously, if its a problem i can have this one removed. I just want to get the game out there for others to play and figured the more places the better.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options