Duke4.net Forums: [RELEASE][MTK] User Map #8 : "Bunker & Bombshells" - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RELEASE][MTK] User Map #8 : "Bunker & Bombshells"

User is offline   Seb Luca 

Posted Image

I am pleased to share with you a new level for MTK, working on its version 2.1.2 :)

Presentation : Come and visit a mysterious bunker, well hidden among trees and cliffs. A short new level, but desired aesthetic and filled with new items and some surprising events :D

Dowload: Web Site

Let's Play :

Screenshots :

Attached Image: screenUMap08a.pngAttached Image: screenUMap08b.pngAttached Image: screenUMap08c.png
Attached Image: screenUMap08d.png

Archives :

- Mr The Killer
- Mr The Killer, Episode 2 : Randomaniac

User is online   Mark 

It took only a minute or 2 of the video to see you have another winner here. I wish I had just 20 percent of your creativity when doing my stuff. Downloading now.

This post has been edited by Mark: 20 June 2021 - 10:55 AM

That's too kind Mark,more from one of the masters of the place. Thank you!
I sincerely believe that you have all the percents of creativity, perhaps you just use them on other kinds of details than me? ;)

This post has been edited by Seb Luca: 20 June 2021 - 12:07 PM

User is online   Mark 

Did you go back and add to the haunted monastary map? It looks fuller than I remember it originally.
It was also fun replaying previous maps and using people as human shields when fighting the cops. There are just so many cool little effects you added. Its making me sound like a teenage fanboy. But I just love this entire series.

edit: After playing around in the other maps I went looking for map #8 from your video. I couldn't find it. Am I blind or is it hidden in there somewhere?

This post has been edited by Mark: 20 June 2021 - 07:43 PM

Mark said:

Did you go back and add to the haunted monastary map? It looks fuller than I remember it originally.

No, I haven't changed it. Maybe you selected a different difficulty level this time?

Mark said:

using people as human shields when fighting the cops

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mark said:

After playing around in the other maps I went looking for map #8 from your video. I couldn't find it. Am I blind or is it hidden in there somewhere?

I am honored by so much interest! Big thanks ! ;)
The map can be downloaded from this page (at the bottom).

One more screenhot, just for pleasure: a gallery dug in the mountain, strewn with large luminous crystals of all the colors Posted Image

Posted Image

(See from 9:59 in the video)

This post has been edited by Seb Luca: 26 June 2021 - 11:51 PM

A test made by the youtuber Custom Longplay. Thanks to him :)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options