Duke4.net Forums: Microsoft is interested Discord - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Microsoft is interested Discord

Here we go again, when "little fishes" are doing well, "big fishes" come to eat 'em.

Looks like Miscrosoft will purchase Discord, if not Microsoft someone else company will likely do it.

What we can expect about this? pro, cons, privacy compromises etc...

No matter what but, personally, when big companies are involved, i tend to think about that stuff will get worse: sly marketing movements, less "real" privacy, less freedom and consequent more restrictions, more pay to do-any-thing (add/remove premium features) and so on.

Well i hope to be wrong, link is Here

Edit: (wanted to fix the title as "Microsoft is interested TO Discord", nevermind lol).

This post has been edited by The Battlelord: 23 March 2021 - 12:41 AM

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

nothing much will change on the surface.
eventually you will be asked a plethora of "security" questions to make sure that your account is "safe"
then they will install their tracking virii in some updates
then they will sell your private data to china and disney

User is offline   jkas789 

Discord will be integrated into Skype because fuck you customer.

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

View Postjkas789, on 23 March 2021 - 03:25 PM, said:

Discord will be integrated into Skype because fuck you customer.

Agree

FUCK YOU CUSTOMER will happen

But they already fucked up their previous service so bad everyone quit using it, could happen again

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Hahahaha, Skype+Discord is some special Hellscape Clownworld bullshit that the Globalists would definitely perpetrate.

Damn, i was hoping to read some heartening comments capable to mitigate mine, fuel to the fire Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image.

View PostFox, on 23 March 2021 - 07:57 PM, said:

But they already fucked up their previous service so bad everyone quit using it, could happen again

Exactly what i was thinking of.

This post has been edited by The Battlelord: 24 March 2021 - 12:31 AM

View PostForge, on 23 March 2021 - 05:09 AM, said:

nothing much will change on the surface.

I'd expect as much, all of these sorts are the same. Someone once said something, albeit about political parties, but it applies to companies and organizations just as well; It's like arguing over cola, some people will back Pepsi, others will back Coke. Either way, it's still cola and it's still bad for you.

User is offline   Aristotle Gumball 

• banned!

IRC FTW

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostHigh Treason, on 24 March 2021 - 02:38 AM, said:

I'd expect as much, all of these sorts are the same. Someone once said something, albeit about political parties, but it applies to companies and organizations just as well; It's like arguing over cola, some people will back Pepsi, others will back Coke. Either way, it's still cola and it's still bad for you.

But only one of them is made out of aborted fetuses.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options