Duke4.net Forums: Stuck on E3M3 of The Carnage Continues for Blood - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Stuck on E3M3 of The Carnage Continues for Blood  "Help needed."

User is offline   Polunka 

At first I thought to post this in the Blood Corner thread but ultimately hesitated (I don't think it's the right place for this kind of questions). Hopefully this doesn't go against any rules of the forum.

Has anyone out here played an old Blood addon called The Carnage Continues? I need some help with E3M3 (Yo Ho Ho) because I for the life of me can't figure out how to finish the level. At some point in the level you're told to put an oil tanker out of commission (just before you can see the tanker itself). You ultimately get into the tanker's engine room and supposedly are intended to bust the engines/machinery. There's also a boat anchored just beside the tanker, which you can apparently use in order to finish (?) the level but it lets you do so only after completing the mission (destroying the tanker).

The problem is, I can't really understand how exactly to do that. So far I've figured out explosions can actually do something to the machinery in the engine room (as in, upon setting off TNTs within (or near) certain sectors electricity sparks spawn with a sound playing; this probably shoould signify that some damage is being done to the engines). I've already pretty much pinpointed all the sectors you're supposed to "damage" but the damn thing still won't work. There's also no switches or cracks (that I've been able to spot) in the room.

What is it I could possibly be doing wrong? Or maybe I'm not even supposed to do anuthing in the engine room?

I also should mention I'm playing the addon's BloodGDX ready version. The version of BuildGDX is 1.15. This could very well have to do something with the problem.

Thanks for anyone's help in advance.

This post has been edited by Polunka: 28 February 2021 - 07:57 PM

User is offline   MrFlibble 

These days I usually look up if there's a YouTube walkthrough, here's one but I can't tell if it's complete or not in its one and a half hours:
https://www.youtube....h?v=t4PdNiuZsWU

User is offline   Polunka 

Well, unfortunately, it's not the case here. This channel has (afaik) only 2 videos of this addon showcasing only the first episode (out of 3).

I've also tried to look for any possible hints on the web but to no avail. That's essentially why I decided to ask here.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options