Duke4.net Forums: EDuke32.exe starting wrong game - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

EDuke32.exe starting wrong game

User is offline   JesseP 

Hey guys, I am a "newb" to modding Duke with all these fancy new tools, am trying to do a TC utilizing eDuke32 and it was all working fine until I installed Ion Fury, now every time I launch my "TC" it sees Ion Fury in the system registry and just runs that instead. Please advise where in eDuke32 it is doing this and how to default it to my own TC. If I delete eDuke32.cfg all that comes up in games is Ion Fury. Sorry if this has already been asked but I couldn't find it on here. Thanks!

User is offline   Phredreeke 

you could try running eduke32 with the -usecwd parameter, it stops eduke32 from looking for games outside the directory its running in

User is offline   JesseP 

View PostPhredreeke, on 20 February 2021 - 06:47 PM, said:

you could try running eduke32 with the -usecwd parameter, it stops eduke32 from looking for games outside the directory its running in

@Phredreeke, that worked perfectly! Thank you very much! I just created a shortcut to the eduke32 exe in my TC's directory and made the target "C:\MyTCdirectory\eduke32.exe -usecwd"

Much appreciated.

This post has been edited by JesseP: 20 February 2021 - 06:55 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options