Duke4.net Forums: New(ish) Shadow Warrior map: ws_e1l3 - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New(ish) Shadow Warrior map: ws_e1l3  "My reworking of a beta map to work in retail SW"

Download

A reworking of the cut E1L3 from the 95-09 Shadow Warrior beta. I decided to make one of the cut maps playable in retail SW because the beta engine is pretty much unplayable. The level itself was unfinished and has a simple layout compared to retail levels, but had some cool ideas. It's still fairly short & simple, but I added some new rooms & cool effects and reworked progression. Has about 45 enemies and takes 10-20 minutes to beat.

Here are some comparison screenshots.

Before: Attached File  gong.png (30.61K)
Number of downloads: 29 After: Attached File  gong.png (345.62K)
Number of downloads: 26

Before: Attached File  lava.png (31.39K)
Number of downloads: 21 After: Attached File  lava.png (289.31K)
Number of downloads: 21

Before: Attached File  star.png (29.63K)
Number of downloads: 19 After: Attached File  star.png (483.92K)
Number of downloads: 27

User is offline   jkas789 

Very good map! I had a lot of fun playing it. :)

Update: E1L4 is finished. Same download link as OP. When all the levels are done, I'll package them together as an episode. But for now you can play each one from katana start. It's a slightly longer map, with some tougher enemies as well as more firepower.

Screenshots:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

User is offline   mxrtxn 

This is wonderful, I wish I knew how to map. Thanks for taking the time to do this for us.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options