Duke4.net Forums: Grabbag 2021 remix - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Grabbag 2021 remix  "By Mike Norvak"

User is offline   Mike Norvak 

• Music Producer

Hi everyone! Today is the 24th anniversary of Duke Nukem 3D shareware, well according to Wikipedia, I don't actually remember since I started playing it like in 1999?

Have you listened to my Reduked albums?

Well It's been a while I wanted to make a remix from the main theme of Duke Nukem 3D 'Grabbag' by Lee Jackson, but for some reason or another it never came to fruition, until now!

https://youtu.be/P3logk37FO8

For this take I went for a 'nineties-ish' jungle techno with some eighties elements as well, despite the metal genre of the original song I wanted to go for an electronic retro-futuristic approach using a variety of synthesizers.

I really hope you'll enjoy it.

BTW if you like this remix, please subscribe to the channel and tell your loved ones about it. I'm gonna release it for free along with another little surprises at Noise Boulder's Bandcamp when the channel hits 1021 subscribers, the video reaches 12,021 views or next Christmas (2021) whatever happens first! I'm not sure if those are unrealistic numbers, but hey you can't imagine how grateful I would be if you help me hit them :o

I would like to thank Lee Jackson for bringing us Grabbag, the most epic videogame music anthem...

What are you waiting for? Christmas?

-With love, Mike.

• Music Producer

Sorry It's the 25th anniversary, not the 24th lol

• Music Producer

https://youtu.be/1D9xetcypXA

You can now download the remix plus a Shadow Warrior and Doom remixes. Merry christmas and happy new year :)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options