Duke4.net Forums: Powerslave Voxel Pack! - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Powerslave Voxel Pack!  "Brought to you by fgsfds and Dzierzan"

User is offline   jkas789 

So this beauty has been out in the wild and I have not seen a thread in the forums for it, so I decided to make one. Thanks to fgsfds and Dzierzan for teh hard work on this one.

You can download the voxel pack here.

As a voxel mods aficionado with a clear bias I have to say that I love it. It feels right at home in game and it works really well with Return to Ruins.

It's in version 0.1 though so there is still lots of work to do. However it is nice that we are getting some content for good old Powerslave. :D

As always if you want a more modernized look I recommend using Phredreeke's upscale in combination with the voxel pack.

Cheers!

User is offline   Dzierzan 

You could have waited a bit more with that, but fine. To release the first version, this VP still needs voxels for Hand, Heart, Eye ammo for Bracelet weapon and offset adjusting for some pickups as well.

Here are a few examples:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Dzierzan: 18 January 2021 - 04:01 AM

Sorry! I just really like it. :P

And afaik the Powerslave Voxel pack has existed since quite a while. I at least remember it in fgsfds since last year, maybe earlier.

This post has been edited by jkas789: 18 January 2021 - 04:01 AM

User is online   Phredreeke 

Very glad to see the ammo belts voxelized as my upscale of that makes it look like it's made out of cardboard cutouts :P

User is offline   Dzierzan 

Version 0.1 has been released. I made a moddb page for this pack:

https://www.moddb.co...lave-voxel-pack

105 voxels to your disposal :)

I kinda wish @jkas789 you didn't make this thread in the first place, as the first page could have been properly written. Ohh well. It's not like this pack will be used by masses.

User is offline   Aristotle Gumball 

• banned!

DOS Powerslave is so underrated. It starts out so easy and turns into a real bastard by the end and the maps are so complex, sometimes to their detriment but usually not. I also enjoy all the traps and general fuckery in it.

Good work on the voxels, guys.

This also reminded me I need to check out Return to Ruins.

View PostImmanuel Cunt, on 02 April 2021 - 01:16 AM, said:

DOS Powerslave is so underrated. It starts out so easy and turns into a real bastard by the end and the maps are so complex, sometimes to their detriment but usually not. I also enjoy all the traps and general fuckery in it.

Good work on the voxels, guys.

This also reminded me I need to check out Return to Ruins.

You really should. There is also another map for Powerslave called El Gizah which you can download from here.

I kinda wish @jkas789 you didn't make this thread in the first place, as the first page could have been properly written. Ohh well. It's not like this pack will be used by masses.

Sorry again Dzierzan.

And I'm pretty sure this pack will be used universally by everyone. You guys have done a excellent job on it. ;)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options