Duke4.net Forums: Striker DM for eduke32 ? - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Striker DM for eduke32 ?  "Is this possible?"

I love the changes made in the mod, but i dont really play online. I also prefer eduke32,which it has a lot of improvements that old mp doesnt has, like the ability to play addons like duke it out dc. Is this possible ??? Sorry for bad english

View Post# 1 duke nukem spanish fan, on 27 December 2020 - 10:43 AM, said:

I love the changes made in the mod. I also prefer eduke32,which it has a lot of improvements that old mp doesnt has, like the ability to play addons like duke it out dc. Is this possible ???

I love some of the changes in Single Player so much too, is something i was looking for, just consider that it is a Work In Progress, i've noticed something too: If the player uses "next weapon" it will go from Shotgun to Pipe Bomb, skipping the chaingun and RPG (and viceversa too, Pipe Bomb to Shotgun), useless the user push "4" and "5" just 1 time then next weapon and previous weapon will start to work on them too.
Also, i haven't tested it so deeply, but looks like the kick or the shotgun (idk) does more damages, a combo of shotgun+kick kills a Pig cop.

Try to ask on Discord too if you have not, maybe you can get a reply there.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options