Duke4.net Forums: Assorted questions about Duke nukem 3d megaton edition - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Assorted questions about Duke nukem 3d megaton edition  "addon maps"

User is offline   lmh1 

Duke 23:4 by Scott "Forge" L., Rating: 93 - Type: SP - Requires: 1.4+ - Released: 09/03/2010Screenshot A fairly big, and very immersive canyon-styled map by the author of Duke 3:16, making for his second ever single map release. While the forementioned prequel was already rather outstanding for a debut map, for this one Forge has taken things even further and managed to wrap up not less than a high-quality level, that goes as far as baring some resemblances with Gambini's work in terms of visual realism and eye-candy (the author has his own unique style, though), but also makes for a solid experi...More details...Download (259.21 KB) - 366 downloads since 19/03/20101999Russia by Sanek, Rating: Pending review/Not rated - Type: SPO - Requires: 1.4+ and JonoF/EDuke32 - Released: 21/02/2010Screenshot Authors own words:Duke was in a mystical place.He should get out.More details...Download (3.68 MB) - 306 downloads since 14/03/2010

This did not works, not can find:
Spin Cycle (Secret Level) Richard "Levelord" Gray
11 Lunatic Fringe (Secret Level) Richard "Levelord" Gray
Episode 3 - Shrapnel City
0 Tier Drops (Secret Level) Richard "Levelord" Gray
11 Freeway (Secret Level) Allen Blum

how to add this to map selection?

User is offline   jkas789 

Are you trying to find thosei individual levels from Levelord and Allen Blum? They are already in game mate. I have to say I'm not quite sure what are you trying to ask.

User is offline   lmh1 

View Postjkas789, on 18 December 2020 - 12:26 PM, said:

Are you trying to find thosei individual levels from Levelord and Allen Blum? They are already in game mate. I have to say I'm not quite sure what are you trying to ask.

But why its not chat code to go direct to this level?
https://www.ign.com/...f_Your_Opponent

I think its way to fix it but did not know how, and also want to know its way to get more saveslot than today?

Oh are you asking for a way to change level via console?

I believe in eduke32 you type in console:

changelevel EXLX

Were the first X Stands for the episodes number and the second X stands for the maps chronological order in that episode.

If it is not changelevel than try with changemap.

User is offline   lmh1 

sorry i did not find command? CMD? Posted Image

Edit find:
https://wiki.eduke32...nd_line_options

eduke32 -q4 -a -m -tx -map nukeland.map
but that did not load map only start games. tryed with admin users.

That help little but its did not have command to add steam only GOG games?

This post has been edited by lmh1: 19 December 2020 - 08:40 AM

Oh ok, there is a lot to unpack here so follow me for a bit.

This page you found:

Those commands are used not in the in game console but in a shortcut. So for example, you want to play a demo you recorded yourself? Than you would go to your eduke32 executable and make a shortcut of it (I would recommend naming this shortcut something else, so that you can better organize your eduke32 installation folder). Then you right click on the shortcut and select properties.

After that you go and select the shortcut tab...

Attached Image: Screenshot_4.jpg

And add your command (in this case the one required to play a demo) at the end of the text in the Target box.

Attached Image: Screenshot_5.jpg

With the result looking something like this:

Attached Image: Screenshot_6.jpg

Now that is how you use command line options. If what you are interested in using is console commands in game to, for example jump to a level directly than you just need to type the
`
key in your keyboard, or whatever is the key you have at the left of your
key and above your
tab
key.

After that a menu like this will appear:

Attached Image: Screenshot_7.jpg

Were you can input the console commands you want to execute. The list can be found here, and remember that after writing the commands you need to press enter to execute them.

I also could not help but notice that you were loading a content folder named duke64.

Attached Image: Screenshot_9.jpg

There is no need to play the Duke Nukem 64 mod in eduke32 (unless you really wanted to). Rednukem (itself a fork of eduke32) which you can download here can run Duke Nukem 64 as long as you add a rom of the N 64 game into its intallation folder.

Were can you get the rom? Well that I can't answer out of respect to the Voidpoint devs. Also because afaik it is against the forum rules. Also it is not that hard.

I know you are not a native English speaker. What language do you speak? Have you tried using google translate. I myself am a native Spanish speaker however if you don't speak that your are gonna have to level up your google translate skill as I don't really understand what it is you are having problems with.

This post has been edited by jkas789: 19 December 2020 - 09:55 AM

User is offline   lmh1 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Its help a little but is did not use steam version, and its did not have code for Freeway (Episode 3 - Shrapnel City Level 11 )

How to use steam://rungameid/225140 -d dukenukem.edm did not works?
I find out that map e3l11 works not chargelevel.
I also find out that duke nukem 3d (GOG) steam duke nukem mediaton edition or classic use differece savefolder\files.

This post has been edited by lmh1: 19 December 2020 - 11:01 AM

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

View Postlmh1, on 18 December 2020 - 11:27 AM, said:

Duke 23:4 by Scott "Forge" L.

I updated that map back in Feb 2019 for PaulB's duke map page. It fixed a lot of bugs and visibility issues & Paul was the only person to have it, but his site went down.

If you've played it before, don't waste your time because I won't give a refund:
Attached File  Duke234_3.zip (257.53K)
Number of downloads: 211

This post has been edited by Forge: 19 December 2020 - 03:45 PM

View PostForge, on 19 December 2020 - 03:38 PM, said:

I updated that map back in Feb 2019 for PaulB's duke map page. It fixed a lot of bugs and visibility issues & Paul was the only person to have it, but his site went down.

If you've played it before, don't waste your time because I won't give a refund:
Attachment Duke234_3.zip

Well now I'm gonna be downloading that, thank you very much! Also I quite like your maps Forge.

User is offline   lmh1 

Did its works for you?
Its crash the steam duke nukem 3d mega edition.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options