Duke4.net Forums: Usermaps from a Japanese fansite... Shadow Warrior Edition! - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Usermaps from a Japanese fansite... Shadow Warrior Edition!  "(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧"

User is offline   jkas789 

So I was digging tonight around the forums, looking at old threads, playing some posted maps and generally just being a lurker when I came across this thread. As it turns out, if you backtrack and explore around the mother site you will find that not only did they have a corner for Duke Nukem 3D but they also had a corner for Shadow Warrior. And they had user maps! :o

There are only 9 maps, however I'm really excited (and surprised, given that it is Shadow Warrior) that Shadow Warrior had a japanese fanbase! I have not tried them out yet but I thought I had to tell y'all about it. After all it is always a good thing when we find more Shadow Warrior user maps (I have not found many floating around...)

What a nice surprise! :D

Fun fact, perusing the site more they also appear to have a japanese modding tutorial for Build. Also some free resources like some custom tiles and a lot of anime girls.

This post has been edited by jkas789: 11 December 2020 - 07:12 AM

User is offline   MrFlibble 

That Lo Wang (sorry, Ro Wan) animated GIF is soo cute ^_^

UPD: That site also has a nice Doom page with neat character art from that game. That guy should make complete sprite sets for a mod in this style, I think it should work really well.

This post has been edited by MrFlibble: 11 December 2020 - 09:25 AM

User is offline   ck3D 

View Postjkas789, on 11 December 2020 - 06:50 AM, said:

Fun fact, perusing the site more they also appear to have a japanese modding tutorial for Build.

This is just so cool. I think I'm in love with his take on the access card panel that says 'locked' on both displays:

Posted Image

User is offline   mxrtxn 

I really liked his angkor map for SW, quite original.

Also the anime bathgirl looks cuter than in its original version.

There was another Japanese site that had a full conversion of SW into an old anime, maybe someday I will post a gameplay of that

Lol, he made a female anime duke nukem, quite kawaii by the way:

Posted Image

This post has been edited by mxrtxn: 08 January 2021 - 05:22 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options