Duke4.net Forums: Alien Armageddon secrets - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Alien Armageddon secrets

User is offline   BFG9000 

Is there a list of the secrets anywhere? I've got 12/13 on bombshell and can't for the life of me find the last one.

User is online   Ninety-Six 

Did you get the one in the window of the building that gets destroyed halfway through? I got stuck on that one too since it becomes inaccessible once the Swinelords show up.

View PostNinety-Six, on 24 October 2020 - 04:44 PM, said:

Did you get the one in the window of the building that gets destroyed halfway through? I got stuck on that one too since it becomes inaccessible once the Swinelords show up.

Yea I did get that one. I was able to figure it out though. Apparently one of the secret areas counts for like 4 or 5 secrets. It's one of the windows you jump through, there's a woman in there and if you kill her it counts as a secret.

User is online   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

Killing NPCs doesn't count as secrets. There must have been multiple sectors tagged.

View PostDanukem, on 29 October 2020 - 01:09 PM, said:

Killing NPCs doesn't count as secrets. There must have been multiple sectors tagged.

That's what it was, I was wrong. I always seemed to be triggering the secret right after I shot her.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options