Duke4.net Forums: Super Market Tv Show - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Super Market Tv Show  "Something I don't want"

User is offline   Steve 64 

I just found out that Super Market got a reboot and I'm shocked to find out that crazy Black ladie from the ghostbusters reboot is the damn Host, Im so not happy.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Sounds like her career is doing great!

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

Her career is doing 100X better than that of most people with her skillset.

User is offline   Balls of Steel Forever 

• Balls of Steel Forever

View PostDanukem, on 10 October 2020 - 02:05 PM, said:

Her career is doing 100X better than that of most people with her skillset.

She's making way more money then I do, so she must either be really lucky,
or doing something right.

User is offline   Steve 64 

Sorry for posting this in the wrong spot I don't feel like making anew forum just for this one thing I'm not happy right now just sad with a person I used to enjoying watching, anyway back in the day I use to watch the Let's Play from the rooster teeth channel, every since last year they have gone off the deep in, well about aweek ago I found out that Ryan Haywood was senting nude images to underage girls which to me is a big No No in my book, I enjoyed watching him in let's plays but now it is over and done for him, I don't know what is wife and kids will say to him, I'm sure his wife is upset with him and I don't blame her, Ryan haywood basic went behind her back, I hope Ryan Haywood can get his shit together and repair the damage and stop doing dumass shit.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options