Duke4.net Forums: Posting about Duke Nukem 3D mods on the front page - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Posting about Duke Nukem 3D mods on the front page

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

I know Duke4.net is basically a site that covers everything Duke, but is it really necessary to post about Duke Nukem 3D mods on the front page?

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

Of course, other than being a Duke related website it's also a community website... It would be very un-community like not to provide news of what the community created, especially if they make something awesome and worthwhile, people oughta know about it somehow afterall...

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View Postzchri9, on Jul 1 2009, 08:04 AM, said:

I know Duke4.net is basically a site that covers everything Duke, but is it really necessary to post about Duke Nukem 3D mods on the front page?

What do you have against showcasing what the community does?

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

Wow. Every time you post something I seriously want to ban you because frankly there's something wrong with you. Yes, it is necessary to post Duke 3D community news on a Duke 3D community site.

Some people need to stop letting their kids use the Internet... this thread is not okay. What would you rather see on the front page instead of news, nothing?

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

View Postzchri9, on Jul 2 2009, 12:04 AM, said:

I am totally offended by this, so fuck you zchri9.

People put a lot of time and effort into working on there mods and total conversions so they deserve to be posted on the main page.

Do you expect people to keep seeing posts about leaked stuff about DNF that you managed to get a hold of because you go around bugging and annoying just about everyone who has worked at 3DR till they give you something?

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostThe Commander, on Jul 2 2009, 02:33 PM, said:

I am totally offended by this, so fuck you zchri9.

THIS is hilarious. ;)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options