Duke4.net Forums: Duke wants you to wear a mask during covid - Duke4.net Forums

• 7 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke wants you to wear a mask during covid  "Or he will rip your head off an shit down your neck"

User is offline   gemeaux333 

https://www.facebook...Z_peA&__tn__=-R

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Fucking cringe.

User is offline   Lunick 

It's funny, probably shouldn't have been hyping up a muppet performance though

User is offline   NNC 

If a 79 year old Placido Domingo managed to beat COVID, how can the badass alien ass kicker be this pussy?

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

Maybe he wants to make sure there is still lots of choose from in the nursing home where he now resides.

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

What’s the background from?

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

If Duke wants me to wear a mask I want Jon St John to STFU.

This post has been edited by R A D A Я: 19 July 2020 - 07:15 AM

View PostMicky C, on 19 July 2020 - 04:28 AM, said:

Maybe its part of the "new Duke" Jon St John is teasing right now on social networks

View PostLunick, on 18 July 2020 - 10:08 PM, said:

It's funny, probably shouldn't have been hyping up a muppet performance though

I think a lot of peoples would love a Duppet (Duke Muppet) Show, it could be fun and edukative for the masses

This post has been edited by gemeaux333: 19 July 2020 - 06:44 AM

View PostMicky C, on 19 July 2020 - 04:28 AM, said:

Really reminds me of Action Doom 2: Urban Brawl.

Couldn't find the source, so i cobbled together this from 4 screenshots.

Posted Image

UPDATE : fixed a few minor issues, just something i missed the first time :)

This post has been edited by Lazy Dog: 19 July 2020 - 12:22 PM

User is offline   Outtagum 

View Postgemeaux333, on 18 July 2020 - 06:26 PM, said:

Masks are for pussies.

User is offline   Hank 

Posted Image

User is offline   K100 

The background was made by Ardat Lilitu.

Posted Image

View PostOuttagum, on 19 July 2020 - 10:47 AM, said:

Masks are for pussies.

Or more legitimately for peoples who either have the virus, diabetes, resiratory issues or immune deficience

This post has been edited by gemeaux333: 20 July 2020 - 05:52 AM

User is offline   NNC 

At first the place looked like ADG01 (Alejandro's first map), but with closer look it's just some messed up place.

Ready for daily Duppet Duke quotes ? Lets begin :

https://www.facebook...49315522261051/

This post has been edited by gemeaux333: 21 July 2020 - 05:58 AM

User is online   MrFlibble 

View PostThe Watchtower, on 20 July 2020 - 08:14 AM, said:

but with closer look it's just some messed up place.

It's just a mashup of recognisable pieces from the original levels, doubt it was meant to represent a single actual place.

User is offline   Hank 

@ gemeaux333
No, I'm not. This is the most un-duke shit I've ever seen.

This post has been edited by Hank: 21 July 2020 - 05:47 PM

https://www.facebook...78468862928467/

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

This is worse than DNF.

User is offline   NightFright 

• The Truth is in here

And the worst part of it: That's the max we get regarding new Duke content these days.

https://www.facebook...82500802727434/

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

The worst part for me is they keep using the Megadeth Grabbag for the music cues.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

I wish Megadeth would copyright claim it.

https://twitter.com/...461468100177922

User is offline   Matthew 

If you can smell a fart through a mask, then the mask won't protect you from a virus. Enjoy wearing your psyops prop.

Only charlatans denies the safety provided by a mask, and social distancing, in these situations !
Americans should take example of the asian, australian and european peoples around the world showing some discipline and getting satisfactory results in fighting covid !
But yet there are more and more americans recognising the usefullness of these mesures, or regretting not having heed the warnings before getting sick and dying (4 days are enough without getting any medical attention) !

This post has been edited by gemeaux333: 25 July 2020 - 07:28 AM

User is offline   Hank 

View Postgemeaux333, on 25 July 2020 - 07:14 AM, said:

Only charlatans denies the safety provided by a mask, and social distancing, in these situations !
Americans should take example of the asian, australian and european peoples around the world showing some discipline and getting satisfactory results in fighting covid !
But yet there are more and more americans recognising the usefullness of these mesures, or regretting not having heed the warnings before getting sick and dying (4 days are enough without getting any medical attention) !
People in the US wore masks and are wearing masks and are social distancing, for a long time now! Please stop watching CNN, it ain't factual, or reflective of the entire populous.

However, Duke as a puppet in the political arena, singing wear masks - fuck no.

Scientific research on how useful masks are.
https://link.springe...392-020-01704-y
bottom line ....
Medical face masks have a marked negative impact on cardiopulmonary capacity that significantly impairs strenuous physical and occupational activities. In addition, medical masks significantly impair the quality of life of their wearer. These effects have to be considered versus the potential protective effects of face masks on viral transmissions. The quantitative data of this study may, therefore, inform medical recommendations and policy makers.

This post has been edited by Hank: 25 July 2020 - 07:56 AM

Better whatching CNN (factual news with professionnal journalists) than Fox News/Fix Noise (as some peoples name it, that is just entertainment and not factual news, driven by amators only here for supporting conservatives and ultraliberals, they have even been rejected by canada when proposed to expend there), Jon St John have been working in the domain for decades so he is in the right shoes to talk about it !
And negative impact of masks is the same bullshits-nonsense provided by the same charlatans (if the mask you wear prevent you to breath, then better take a better mask), and even then who do wear masks except when meeting other peoples (no point in wearing it 24/7) ?
Denying these facts is all about pure selfishness !

This post has been edited by gemeaux333: 25 July 2020 - 08:15 AM

User is offline   Hank 

Should you ever want to visit the greatest (not perfect) country in the world, the US, just do it. You may actually find that neither CNN nor Fox is reliable.

Every country think he is the greatest but not perfect, but US is hardly a country you would like to live/work in (especially considering the scam that is the healthcare system) !
And I doesn't watch tv, I have better to do, especially considering the generaly atrocious production values of the programs !
But considering US count more 4 Millions persons infected, which is much more than any other country by a mile, any person in the right mind know what conclusion is to be made...

This post has been edited by gemeaux333: 25 July 2020 - 09:20 AM

Share this topic:

• 7 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options