Duke4.net Forums: Wrong Keycard Colors - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Wrong Keycard Colors

User is offline   AndyMan 

For some reason when you use the keycards in the game to unlock a door they're the wrong color sometimes, is there anyway to fix this problem? Just copy and paste the link in your search bar and you'll see what I mean.

https://i.imgur.com/hejtcK6.jpg

User is offline   NightFright 

• The Truth is in here

This may be HRP related. What does it look like if you are not using the HRP?

I cannot reproduce this with eduke32 r9158 and HRP 5.4.

Test map I used:

Attached File(s)

This is very old, i never reported as it is a very minor problem honestly.

When the player insert any keycard, it always appear as the blue one in first person.

Just to be clear, tried again with the latest r9159 with HRP 5.4 PolyMOST.

In the 5.3 i remember that some models, keycards included, appeared reversed/upsidedown, in that case happened with PolyMER, but after years am not 100% sure (even the Overlord cutscene was missed with polymer)

This post has been edited by The Battlelord: 02 July 2020 - 10:59 AM

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

View PostAndyMan, on 02 July 2020 - 12:18 AM, said:

For some reason when you use the keycards in the game to unlock a door they're the wrong color sometimes, is there anyway to fix this problem? Just copy and paste the link in your search bar and you'll see what I mean.
IIRC this may occur when the used renderer [Polymer | Polymost] does not match the HRP flavour [Polymer(default) | Polymost(override)].

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options