Duke4.net Forums: Mapster: Green Flickering when running in windowed mode - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Mapster: Green Flickering when running in windowed mode

User is offline   RPD Guy 

Well, I've just downloaded the latest Eduke/Mapster version and now I'm having this issue:

Attached Image: shitty.png

Note: This only occurs in windowed mode.

Well, as I can see there are no one here to help in this case... This community have seen better days...

Most likely because other users aren't experiencing this problem, and you haven't exactly provided a ton of information about the problem other than a screenshot.

For example:
  • Is this a recent problem? Does it occur in older mapster32 versions? If not, at which point did it start?
  • What display resolution are you using?
  • What are your system specs?
  • Is there anything of interest in mapster32.log?

User is offline   Mark 

You should post in the bugs thread and give more info like Doom64hunter said.
https://forums.duke4...elp-me-threads/

This problem is no longer happening, I guess that my graphic card's driver was the problem.

It was up to date when this problem have occured, but later another update has come out and this problem was solved. Thank you guys and sorry for complaining.

User is offline   Paul B 

View PostRPD Guy, on 24 November 2020 - 08:25 PM, said:

This problem is no longer happening, I guess that my graphic card's driver was the problem.

It was up to date when this problem have occured, but later another update has come out and this problem was solved. Thank you guys and sorry for complaining.

I guess my hand eye coordination sucks the older I get. Sorry I meant to up vote you, not down vote you. I was going to suggest a video driver update. Glad you found a solution. I'll find another post of yours to counter my mistake.

This post has been edited by Paul B: 27 November 2020 - 02:36 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options