Duke4.net Forums: Lost my weapon upgrades - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Lost my weapon upgrades

Doing my first playthrough of AMC TC, currently on ep2. in the Arsia Mons colony level, after completing the first part where you play as Sang i simply lost all my weapon upgrades, all of James weapons where back to default. I aborted the mission, went to base and sure enough, the upgrades show as if i hadn't buy them, i had my upgraded smg during the Sang part of that mission. Also, i noticed that when i first picked up the AUG as James it showed 100 ammo in clip, but after reloading it it went down to 30, so it happened during the character switch.

UPDATE: Mikko weapons are also back to default, i also checked Sang weapons and those didn't lost the upgrades.
in the base, Micky weapons are still upgraded, but i dunno if ill lose those when his part of the mission starts, will update. all other characters seem to be fine.
UPDATE 2: Micky also lost all weapon upgrades, idk what happened.

I'm playing with the 3.6.4 patch, installed it before even starting ep 1.

This post has been edited by Lazy Dog: 15 June 2020 - 04:02 PM

That's an issue that has been in place ever since V2 of the game.

It is the change of character during a mission that causes it. For instance, in V2, you switched to Mikko when ending Millhaven, this made you loose the upgrades. In V3 you no longer switched, therefore you no longer lost the upgrades.

However, since Arsia Mons is a 4-character mission, you can't do anything to prevent it. And it doesn't look like they can either given how long this issue has been here for ...

BTW, the AUG glitch, that's an issue that can happen with a lot of weapons. This one happens because of the issue you're reporting but you can replicate a similar glitch with the loadout editor and playing as the same character, with different specialty weapons.

This post has been edited by TheDragonLiner: 16 June 2020 - 09:50 PM

So it's a know thing, thanks. I thought i had messed up something.

This appears to be sporadic and can't be reproduced consistently, if I simply change to the map and hit the exit to the mars elevator mission I don't lose any upgrades.

User is online   Sangman 

This will be resolved in Episode 4, so uh, sit tight for a few years I guess

User is offline   razgriz 

I not only lose my upgrades but I lose my money earned between missions.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options